37~Breakfast.

Please leave a vote and a comment.

"E don cast🎶
Last last 🎶
Na every body go chop break fast.🎶~~Burna boy

Shayooooooooooooo.

Narrator.

"Ella,what is it?
You look so upset."

"I saw Femi with Nṣe chatting and looking so loved up.
And Femi saw me oo,but he continued chatting with her..
I decided to call him so that he'll help me with my assignment but he just waved me off..
Can you imagine?
It's not like Nṣe is finer than me sef.
Mana nsogbu adirọ."She ranted.

"Are you jealous?
I don't see anything wrong with him chatting with his classmates nau.
It's not like you even accepted him when he asked you out.
Honestly,I think you are taking Femi's love for granted."Ifeoma reacted honestly.

"So because I refused be his girlfriend he is free to be with other girls abi?
No problem oo
When I start my own now,you people should remember that first to do no dey pain oo."She complained.

Ella's issues was a different case.

After Judith told her and Ifeoma about her argument with Kachi,she developed cold feet about becoming Femi's girlfriend and funnily Femi asked her out the next day but she declined.

Femi was furious,he started giving her cold shoulder..
Ella felt bad,she had grown to be so used to him but repeating her mother's mistake was like entering into a nightmare she wouldn't wake up from.

How sure was she that Fems wouldn't ask her for the same thing Kachi asked Judith of..

"You know Ella,you shouldn't have rejected Femi's proposal,Femi is different from Kachi you know..
All males are not same."Judith remarked calmly not looking away from her chemistry.

They three girls were at the biology lab.

Ifeoma was staying away from Elo.
Ella was running away from Femi.
And Judith,away from Kachi.

It's been three days since that argument.

A Monday afternoon,break time particularly.

The argument seem like a wake-up call to the trio.

They were aggressively reading as Jamb was at the corner.
In three weeks time.

Judith in particular has avoided Kachi at all costs and buried her self in reading.

Ifeoma was on her toes waiting to hear her brothers call so the can angrily heap their scoldings on her.

Ella's feeling bad for rejecting Femi,and hates how bad it has destroyed their friendship.

"Girls,let's just forget about boys and their drama. You know we have jamb in three weeks."Judy concluded.

.

.

.

.
In the cafeteria.

"Why is Ifeoma, Jay and Ella not here."Yinka asked.