1.4: Ellaria - Lost in Battle.

The wind told her that it was gone, at least for now. And Ellaria didn't give herself time to ask what it was, too focused on the young woman in front of her, who held her gaze fiercely. 

She was beautiful and tragic at the same time. Ellaria felt her power inside of her, like a hold of silver flames roaring quietly at her core, but contained by force in the most forgotten point of her soul.

Nesta. 

The wind blew the name at her ear white cautious, afraid that it would come back if they spoke too loud. The wind here was not used to carry secrets this way, so Ellaria sent it away for the day. She will carry all of this by herself.

Nesta. She repeated for herself, more than sure she had read the name somewhere else not long ago.

"Well, hello." Ellaria greeted softy. "I'm Ellaria, and you must be the other witch that sweet Devlon talked about"

Nesta was holding herself to the door handle like it was a life jacket, putting all her weight in it — which for sure was not that much for the way her clavicle showed under her dress. All while keeping her eyes looking at Ellaria, even when it was obvious that she wasn't looking at her by the way her gaze got loose and her pupils dilated. If she had to take a test, will say that Nesta was about to have her blood pressure go so low that it would pass out there and there if she didn't sit down soon.

"Let me join you for some midnight tea, it's getting cold out here" Ellaria took a step into the house and Nesta slightly moved to the side, like she was leaving her in. Or could have been that the dizziness was getting to her. Either way, Ellaria says nothing about that.

Once inside, she peered at the interior of the place, and it was as awful as the exterior. And thought has been right, the wind definitely enters through the holds in the walls. 

It was all the same room. At the left, the kitchen, and diner room area. Just a small wood stove, some cabinets that were not holding too well and a round wood table with a pair of old chairs. On the right, a bed with a more than sad look — the old mattress, sheets, and pillow weren't too appealing. A night stand that was missing its draw. And finally, the only decent thing in the house, a shelf formed by a single wood plank bolder to the wall, full of old dusty books that were clearly loved until the pages started to fall.

Behind her, Nesta fell into one of the chairs, and Ellaria walked cautiously to close the door. The girl didn't say much, she put her head beating her knees and started breathing heavily, but constantly. Ellaria felt the heart of the woman over work in a try to get her blood pressure to a normal level. 

It's going to take a while, Ellaria thought to herself while taking a place in the sad kitchen. 

None of the cabinets fell when she opened one at one, something Ellaria thanked for. She found the sugar and tea in one of those, and decided that that will do it. Put the old kettle that she funded in the other cabinet, full of water, on the fire and waited.

Nesta was still not moving much. Her body still in pause, while trying to work like it is supposed to do. She probably was not continuous enough to register the time of the past or what was happening. 

Ellaria walked to the bookshelf, keeping part of her attention on Nesta at all moments while checking the books in there. Most of them are romance. Smut romance. VERY smutty romances. 

"Good for her." Ellaria whispered, thinking in her own book collection in the Crystal Manor, one that she hasn't touched in centuries. The kettle whistled and Nesta sat back slowly in her seat, taking in her surroundings with a frown, totally oblivious of what had happened since she let Ellaria in.