Chapter 18

Hay... Double updates for today please enjoy and also vote my every chapter guys...♥️♥️

Here jungkook was leaning on the bed  resting his head on the pillow , his both eyes were closed trying very hard to sleep but couldn't get it . Whenever he close his eyes only one person flashes on his head and that is taehyung .

"Ahhhhhh" a frustrated grown come out from his mouth. He was angry, angry at the other person for his state and he really don't want to think about the other person but why the elder still flashes on his mind, why elder's hurtful face made him sad, why it hurt jungkook even more . What's this feeling, he was never this weak, atleast he never cried for someone and here he was crying like a child for what? Only for some mere words which he don't even understand what's that for and why that hurts his heart like hell.

He was in his misery when he heard a knock but he don't respond cause he don't reach his voice then again he heard someone's voice "kook are you ok? Did something happen? Do you want to share? It was jin who ask all this questions from the other side.

A drop of tear fall from jungkook's eyes, he was overwhelmed by everything he want someone to share his inner thoughts but he again control himself and this time he said "ahh hyung its nothing, just a small headache, don't worry about me." he calmly said trying very hard to not to stutter but chocked on his tears..

"Are you sure? You want me to make some hot soup, you will feel better." jin said as he was very concern about younger making sure that boy will be fine or else he wouldn't dare to leave that boy alone..

"No no hyung its really ok, thanks for asking, if I rest for sometime I'll be good" jungkook immediately said .

"Are you sure." elder ask .

"Ofcourse hyung! Don't worry." jungkook assure at lest jin don't said anything and left from there to the leaving room where mrs Kim was already present looking at his direction.

"What happen jin, how is he." Mrs Kim ask with a concern face.

"He said he had an headache and want to rest." jin said as he took the seat infront of Mrs Kim.

Now Mrs Kim was looking really worried "Till morning he was good, then what suddenly happen."

"He was locking himself from the time tae step out of the house, he don't even come to say goodbye and did you saw how tae was looking, he was also very furious." she said.

"It means they both had a fought but they were fine in the morning." jin said .

"Don't know jin, I just want both of them end up together, I can't see them like this." Mrs Kim said.

"They will mom don't worry." younger assured her.

"What happen guys why you both look so sad"

"Nothing joon, it's really noth-- "come on mom tell me what's happen." but joon don't hear her excuses and force her to say everything and Mrs Kim left with no choice and said to joon who first wide his eyes but then said "Ahhh they fought, I can't believe." with an exciting face.

"Why you looks happy." jin said as he and Mrs Kim both look at joon with a strange gazz.

Joon hurriedly said "It's not what you think like baby, I just imagined how they were looking when they were fighting." but soon he shut his mouth when he meet with the death glare from both of them. 

"Be serious joon.." Mrs Kim said while glaring at him.

"No mom I'm serious, if they fought then what's the big deal. You know how our tae is in no time they will be made up so don't think too much." joon immediately protest himself but no one said a word they are not satisfied with what joon was saying they both are looking very angry.