Chapter 21

"Bunny. Is mom dad still don't come." it was the first question come out from joonji's mouth while entering inside the room more like running to the elder.

Here jungkook who was sitting on the couch while waiting for his husband who went to pick up joonji from school. He smiled at the excited boy and said "Baby slowly you will fall." cause joonji was running very first so he may trip his own foot, concern was written in jungkook's face...

He was quick enough to hold that boy by his arm protectively and made him set on his lap. He pinch that fluffy cheeks of younger before talking "They had some emergency so they'll reach home tomorrow. Untill then you have me and your tae uncle." he said just to earn a pout from the toddler.

Joonji made a sad face as he really miss his both parants. He never stayed seperate this long time from his parants. If his dad has to go somewhere then his mom always accompany him but today for the first time they left him alone. Not like he was complaining cause he have to chance to stay with his bunny. But what about his sleep, how can he will sleep alone in that big room. Previously he never sleep alone or without his parants. And his dad said not to bother his tae uncle and bunny.

"But how will I sleep alone in that big room." he said in a low voice and Elder just cooed at his cuteness.

"Ahh did baby is scared of sleeping alone... So sad." another voice come from behind and they both look at that direction where taehyung was coming towards them with a naughty smile.

"Hye I'm not scared..." joonji puffed his both cheeks while saying. He was surly fracked out and the fact is he can't sleep without his parants, he is little scared but still don't want to show up.

"And it's not true, we know that.." tae teased even more and younger just whined hearing him which he just laugh. He look at his saviour to take his side and ofcourse jungkook got the signal. He hugged the boy tightly and glared at his husband and muttered.

"Tae..." one word that's enough for tae to stop saying any further, he zeep his mouth and jungkook mouthed "that's batter." and again turned to that toddler with a sweet smile and he said "Yeah who said our joonji is scared huh. He is a bravest then everyone.. Will joonji accompany me at night like a sleepover, we will do soo much fun." and that's make that toddler happy as hell. He jumped on his seat.

"And where will I sleep." and they both turn to look at taehyung who asked this Question with a smug face As They both look at elder then eachother. a mischievous smile appear on both of them "Simple!! On the couch." they both said in union.

Taehyung widen his eyes in horror "Yeah you both made a team against me!! You bad people.." he said with a pout. Now a days It was very common to see a pouty taehyung. Both the younger's brust out laughter. Like these little time passes with there small teasings. Most it was jungkook and yoonji made a team against the elder but still do taehyung complain no he was internally very happy seeing them happy. He felt pease hearing those giggles it sounds heavenly good for his heart.

.
.

The three of them now sitting on the couch infront of a big screen. Making themselves very comfortable.

"You both choose the movie!! I'm coming with our popcorn." he said and made his way towards kitchen leaving the two boys behind who were busy in exploring different types of movies.

"Let's choose this." joonji said with a excited face cause it was his favourite cartoon movie.

"it's too childish." tae immediately decline younger's choice.

"But I'm a cute little kid." younger was now whined.

"and I'm not.." taehyung said as he gave a fack smile.