Attack on Titan (Levi x Eren)

Warning:

This is a boy on boy fanfic!

If you don't like this type of material then I suggest that you skip this chapter!

Enjoy!

***************

Levi's POV:

Eren has been spending an awful lot of time with Mikasa lately. Psh, it's not like I care for him or anything, I just prefer it when people know what's mine.

Walking towards the dining hall, I saw Mikasa, Eren, and Armin all walking side by side together to go eat. After closer inspection I could see Mikasa latched onto Eren like a leach latched onto a child's leg. Disgusting.

She had no right to touch him like that. I'm the only one who should have the right to touch Jaeger.

After entering the dining hall, I walked straight towards the table that held Hanji and Erwin and sat down beside them. They must have seen the irritation on my face because they immediately questioned me about it.

"Uh, Levi, what's got you so pissed off," Erwin asked?

I simply grunted, and continued to stare at the table that held Eren and Mikasa. Mikasa was still touching him!

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Hanji following my line of sight. After a few seconds she squealed with joy, and got up in my face.

"Oh my God, I knew it! You soooo have a thing for Eren!" she screeched in my ear.

I flinched slightly at her volume, but quickly put on my blank expression again. I then gave a glare that screamed in all clarity "Shut the hell up".

Hanji quickly moved back towards her spot, but the grin never came off of her face. I sighed, and turned my attention back towards the table. But then I saw something that made me snap.

Out of nowhere Mikasa leaned in and kissed Eren on the cheek. My eyes all but bulged out of my head as I felt something inside my mind break. My eyes burned in rage as I quickly pushed out of my seat, and make my way towards Eren's table.

The minute Eren saw me, his expression turned into fear. I didn't waste any time is grabbing him by the collar and all but dragging him out of the dining hall. I could faintly hear Hanji screaming in the background.

When we were outside I finally heard Eren speak.

"H-Heichou why did you drag me out here," he asked?

I quickly turned around and pinned Eren to the nearest wall. He jumped a little, but quickly met my eye in a silent question.

"Are you dating Mikasa?" I asked angrily.

Eren's eyes almost bulged out of his head when he heard my question, and he quickly shook his head no. I gave his a questioning look, and he sighed before talking.

"Corporal, Mikasa is my sister and nothing more. I honestly can't even imagine her in that way," he said honestly.

"Good," I whispered in his ear.

When I pulled back I could see his face had lit up in a blush, and that he was covering his face with his bangs. I was having none of that. I quickly pushed up his bangs from his face, and looked him dead in the eye.

His eyes were a swirl of emotions too difficult for me to decipher so I leaned down and kissed him instead. My lips ghosted over his in a tender kiss that had us both wanting more. But I decided that for now it was good enough.

"H-Heichou, why did you k-kiss me," Eren asked?

I gave him a "Are you serious" look, and sighed. How dense was this kid?

"I'm showing you that you are mine," I said roughly.

Eren gave me a surprised look before quietly nodding his head. I then released him, and took his hand. I was going to show that damn brat Mikasa what was mine.

Without another word I pulled Eren back into the dining hall hand in hand. I could feel the entire hall instantly quiet seeing our joined hands before a loud sound broke the tension. It was Hanji's screaming.

Her outburst sent the entire room in a spiral of chaos as everyone shouted a chorus of "Finally!"

I simply smirked and pulled Eren towards me for a deep kiss. Eren was mine, and mine only. I didn't intend to have it any other way.