chapter 7

When Rosie checked her phone seeing Brian was calling wala syang ganang sagotin ito.
She doesn't want to talk to anyone else right now. All she want is Ezekiel.
Oh for god's sake! How can I forget you? How can I unlove you My Zeki!!! How???
and then her phone rang again when she checked it it was Ezekiel's number sa gulat ni Rosie ay nasagot nya agad ito.

" Yes? Mr. De Vierra?."  Rosie answered his call with an excitement in her heart kung bakit napatawag si Ezekiel sa kanya.

" I' I just want to make sure if nasa bahay ka na Miss Carson?"  Ezekiel asked sa kabilang linya.
" Y—es I'm home. I'm in my room now. So don't worry!"

" I- I'm not worried! I just wanna make sure binilin ka pa naman sakin ni Tito Raymond  ."

" Oh yah! Okay! bye!." oh hell yeah!! assuming ka na naman Rosie!!!! She was about to end the call but

"Wait!" Ezekiel was curious.

"What?." Rosie replied.

" Are you busy right now?" Ezekiel asked in a low voice.

" Hindi. bakit?"

" Nothing!." Ezekiel said and ended the call.

Rosie let out a disappointed sigh!
"hayyy! ewan ko sayo Ezekiel!"

It was saturday august 21 and it's Rosie's big day.
Busy ang lahat sa preparation para sa isang bonggang party para kay Rosie.
Rosie's debut will be held in Grande Williams Hotel one of the famous 5 star hotel in the city.
Rosie's request was to invite closest friends and relatives only inlcuding her ninong's and ninangs and her fathers business partners were present also.

At the hotel room-
" Rosie! anak! Happy Birthday my love! You're so beautiful!" Marian said and she was very happy to see her baby girl turning into a beautiful lady. Rosie was wearing a peach gown it really suits her fair skin , her small face and her long and black curly hair were so gorgeous and her beautiful smile . she's stunning!
Rosie smiled at her mother.
" Talaga ba mom?." she said and narrowed her eyes.
" Ofcourse! you know anak! I am a very proud mother! My baby girl you're so beautiful. Not just your face but also your heart, all about you is beautiful !" Marian said and teary eyed.
" Oo na! Naniniwala nko mommy! pa ulit ulit ka sa kaka beautiful mo! sige ka! yayabang nko nito." Rosie said and they both laughed.
" Well, saan pa ba magmamana ng kgandahan ang anak natin?  you should thank your Mom Rosie.
That she chose me to be your father a handsome father kaya nagmana ka sakin! " Mateo said while entering the room and smiled at the two. They laughed again.
" Really?? yes Honey you're handsome but mas saakin nagmana si Rosie." Marian replied and crossed her arms. at nagtawanan ulit sila.
" Well! mas lalo na talaga kong yayabang nito! pinag aagawan ako ng isang maganda at isang gwapo!" Rosie said habang nakataas ang kilay. They were so happy a perfect family indeed.
" Happy Birthday my Princess! You and you're mom are my everything and my life. Sorry for being a super busy father but all of my hardwork ay para sayo lahat. Sainyo ng Mommy mo. I love you very much!" Mateo said and hugged his Wife and daughter.
" Thank you Mom, Thank you Dad! you have no idea how lucky I am to be your daughter! I could not ask for more! I love you both so much!"teary eyed Rosie said and mas hinigpitan pa ang yakap nito sa kanyang mga magulang.
"O sya tama na don't cry my love , you're make up!" Marian said and wiped Rosie's tears.
" It's okay even without make up our daughter is still beautiful just like you honey." Mateo said.
Then Kinuha ni Mateo ang box sa table and handed it to Rosie.
" Our princess this is our gift for you." Mateo said.
"  Dad what's this?." Rosie asked.
" Open it." Marian said.
Rosie opened the black velvet box it was a white gold Diamond jewelry set from UK .
" Dad,Mom this is very expensive. Hindi ko naman po kailangan ng ganito , but okay  thank you so much!"  Rosie is a very simple person so she's not the materialistic typa girl. She don't want to disappoint her parents so she accepted the gift and to show appreciation to them. Rosie was teary eyed she was very happy.
Then isang malakas na katok ang naghiwalay sa kanilang tatlo sa pagkakayakap.
The door opened.
" Maam! I've already told you bawal po kayo dito. May I see your invitation card please?!" The hotel staff asked the lady wearing black dress standing at the door.
"Hello Mr. Carson! nakalimutan mo na ba kami?". The lady said and smirked
Rosie,Marian and Mateo were shocked.
" Maam, Sir! I am very sorry pero nagpumilit po silang pumasok." staff said asking for apology to the Carsons.
" Mateo? who are they?" Marian asked Mateo in confusion referring to a lady standing  at the door beside her was a young lady na medyo ka edad lang rin ni Rosie.
" Who are we?" The lady said and furrowed her brows.
" Why don't you tell your beloved wife and daughter Mr. Carson kung sino kami sa buhay mo?" The lady added.
" Mateo? tinatanong kita? sino sya?" Marian asked Mateo again.
Mateo's body and mind were completely paralyzed.
" Dad! Mom's asking you." Rosie broke her silence.
" Okay! So since walang planong magsalita si Mr. Carson ! Let me introduce myself. I am Vivian Mendrez and this is my daughter Deanna Mendrez — Carson. Yes! and his father was Mr. Mateo Carson!"