Chapter 11

" Wait? a coma? papano ngyari yun doc?" Mateo asked in disbelief.
" We examined her she doesn't even  have a brain tumor, or di naman na bagok ang ulo nya. Maybe because of the traumatic incident emotionally na ngyari sa family niyo maybe that is one of the reason na nakikita ko sa ngayon Mr. Carson. But don't worry Mr. Carson we will do everything to make your wife recover as soon as possible." The doctor said.
" Please doc, do everything!" Mateo told the doctor.

Rosie was still speechless umiiyak lang ito habang nakikinig habang nasa likod naman niya ang Tito John nya.
Mateo hugged Rosie and cried.
"Don't worry anak, I will make sure na magiging okay ang mommy mo." Mateo said to Rosie.
Rosie sobbed and pushed her father.
" This is all your fault dad!!! Kasalanan mo lahat to!!!" Rosie shouted and bawled she was mad at her father at tumakbo ito palabas ng room.
" Rosie!! I'm very sorry anak!" Mateo said he was also in pain and he regrets everything.
" Kuya, hayaan na muna natin si Rosie. kakausapin ko sya mamaya okay?." John told Mateo. John was also crying he love her sister Marian so much kaya masakit din para sa kanya ang ngyari sa kapatid pero mas pinili nyang wag ng magalit kay Mateo ayaw na nyang dumagdag pa sa gulo all he wanted now is maka recover at gumaling na ang kapatid nya at maayos pa ang pamilya nila.
While Rosie was running and crying she decided to go in De Vierra's Mansion para puntahan si Ezekiel. She badly wants to see him.She wants to be with the person who can comfort her at this moment and that person is Ezekiel. And because wala sa kanya ang phone nya hindi nya alam paano mahahanap si Ezekiel kaya pinuntahan nya nalang ito.
When she reached Ezekiel's house agad naman itong nag doorbell sa gate.
The guard opened the gate and asked her.
"Magandang araw po maam! Sino po sila? ano pong kailangan nyo?"

"Magandang araw po! Si Ezekiel po? nandito po ba sya? I'm his girl—. I'm his friend po, kuya baka pwedeng makausap ko po sya."  Rosie was about say that she's Ezekiel's girlfriend but she hesitated and she was not sure about it.
" Ah kakaalis lang po maam. May lunch po daw sila sa labas kasama ang Mommy nya."
while the guard was talking to her a woman came out . It was Elizabeth's secretary.
" Kuya Leo, alis nko! nakuha ko na yung mga documents na pinapakuha sakin ni maam Elizabeth. Thank you po!" the secretary told Leo.
"Ay sige po Miss Cynthia. Ay teka lang po Miss Cynthia alam nyo po ba kung nasaan si Maam Elizabeth at Sir Ezekiel ngayon? may naghahanap kasi kay sir kaibigan nya daw." Tanong ng guard sabay turo kay Rosie. Tumingin naman si Cynthia kay Rosie.
"Ah may lunch daw sila kasama yung mga Lopez. mukhang may engagement plan or something ata sila kaya nag lunch sila together ngayon." Cynthia said.
" T-teka miss? Engagement?" Rosie asked Cynthia and narrowed her eyes.
"Yes! di mo ba alam? You're Sir Ezekiel's friend right? Well, Trabaho ko rin kasi ang mag take note  sa mga appointments ni Maam Elizabeth. And as far as I remember they're be planning about the engagement of Sir Ezekiel and Mr. Mrs Lopez daughter! wait! Okay I remember her name Selene! Selene Lopez! Do you know her?" Kwento naman ni Cynthia sobrang madaldal talaga itong si Cynthia.
" Aah. S-sige po Miss. Thank you!" Rosie replied and she was very sad and hurt after hearing about the engagement plan at kay Selene Lopez pa talaga. She turned around leaving Cynthia and Leo at the gate.
Hayyys Rosie! buti nalang talaga di mo sinabing girlfriend ka kundi mag mumukha ka talagang tanga! She said to herself. She was walking along the street and crying.
She doesn't know where to go to. The only person she thought that can comfort her was now planning about his marriage with the other girl.
She knew that Elizabeth doesn't like her for Ezekiel kaya siguro plinano nya agad ito. Now she doesn't care about Ezekiel she doesn't care whether Ezekiel will agree or disagree about the engagement. She wants to forget Ezekiel completely. As a daughter her mother needs her now. She wiped her tears and she decided to go back to the hospital.

Ezekiel arrived at Highview Restaurant parking area.
Then his phone rang it was his mom calling him.
"Ezekiel, where are you? it's almost 12." Elizabeth said on the other line.
"I'm here . Papasok na po ako dyan." Ezekiel responded and ended the call.