chapter nine// Dani's frustration

Danielle's Point Of View.

Its been months since the last time i had held Haerin in my arms, the last time i feel her presence near me, the last time i hear her voice and her laugh, and im afraid that the last time is officially the last.

I always thought i only looked at Haerin as a normal friend does and im really attracted to the latter's sister yet i had come to the realization that what i felt for Minji is nothing but a simple admiration

I never knew that friends can break your heart too but now I know, as i look to Haerin and Hanni laughing together and walking hand in hand i can feel my heart shuttering.

Like me and Haerin didn't exist at all, like our friendship and bond never happened. I miss my Haerin beside me, her laughter that like a music in my ears, her voice that gets so soft when she's talking to me, the little effort she do just to make me happy. I just miss every little detail about her.

I'm still confuse of what my heart feel but I know i feel something for Haerin, something deeper than the word friendship or like, something deeper than it and i was a fool not to realize it.

I pushed her away, hurt her and now Haerin's gone in my side and i can't take back the words i said and all the love she had wasted for me.

I hate her..

I hate her because she make me confuse to what my heart is really beating for, I hate that im almost losing myself without her the woman i love the most, i hate that she's slipping away from me, i hate that no matter how hard i tried My Kang Haerin is now impossible to be here with me again.

I lost her...

I lost her just because i thought i like her sister, I lost her because i was stupid enough not to see the way her eyes shines when it meets mine, I lost her because i hurt her... The girl who makes me safe and alive, who makes me feel unexplainable rush in my veins is the woman that i lost just because i rejected her.

Will you return to me?, because i badly need you here...

Danielle Marsh was known for being all happy, and shines like a sun but here she is the Danielle Marsh that all of you love the most is now tripping over darkness, drowning over the darkest shallows of my heart and only Kang Haerin can save me from this... If its not her thenni better let myself slowly sink in this shallow hole and die alone.

I just watch her be all smiley to Hanni, she's really slipping away from my fingertips that i didn't even realize right the start.

If i just know that Hanni's arrival will lead into this, into losing Haerin i should've let Yeonjun and his friends to almost kill that human but its not me if i let it happen... Its not me to watch a poor human to die so i called Minji unnie and yeah she almost kill Yeonjun and its friends.

Lucky girl, she have Minji and Haerin with her...

We can be friends if only she didn't take my Haerin away from me but nevermind. I dont need her, its just Haerin and Haerin only not anyone but Haerin.

"you good?" I hear someone ask so i look at my side to see Minji unnie, with a serious gaze looking down at me. She's just so tall and i feel so small in their gaze hell.

I shrugged my shoulders and just sigh tried to look for Haerin in the last place i had see her but she's gone. I let out a frustrated groan when i realize i had lost her once again "Not really..." i replied to Minji unnie

"what happen between you and Hae?" she asked as tilt her head as if she was confuse, yeah even me myself is confuse why did i let her slip away "because i swear that girl just wouldn't mind her own business and keep on getting on my way to make Hanni mine totally" Minji added i roll my eyes when i hear that name once again.

What can a girl with human flesh and blood pumping to its veins can do against me a pure elite vampire and why do this two siblings is going crazy over her.

"she confessed okay! And me the stupid me rejected her cause i thought i fucking like you but damn!" its not me to curse so she was surprise. I look around and me and Haerin gazes met as she look at Minji and me with clenching jaw and Hanni glaring to Minji

I pushed my sunbae away as i tried to catch up with Haerin i might never get the chance and the courage i have right now so im going to take advantage to all of it, but in my surprise when i starts to ran near her Haerin start to run away too like what the hell Kang Haerin!?

I groan in frustration but i keep my composure looking for her even i was a big mess tears had fall down in my eyes. I keep shifting my attention to every side of the school but looks like its not my lucky day...

Haerin is nowhere to be seen, I just shut my eyes as my heart clench in pain, i feel like im dying in pain and i really missed her no lie about it. Just one hug from Kang Haerin will make all of it better.

"i miss you..." i whisper in the thin air hoping she could hear it, even it was something impossible

"why are you crying?" suddenly a voice echo in my ears, as a soft touch of a thumb goes in my face and wipe them. I prayed it was Haerin but in my dissapointment it was Jang Wonyoung.

"This is nothing and none of your business" I said rudely and turn my back as i leave and decided to go home instead of attending my classes

In my peripheral vision i saw Minji and Hanni arguing looks like Hanni was pretty annoy by Minji, but i don't care, its not my problem anymore. I just want Haerin to come back to me .

I just miss you so bad my Kang-Dani

A/n: hopefully you like my update:)