chapter twenty-one//Trusted

Minji and Hanni was always seen together, there is no minute passed that Minji isn't beside Hanni, she always follow the girl like a puppy who didn't want to lose her owner on her eye sight.

Maybe Minji was a little paranoid cause everytime Haerin was coming near Hanni she was fast enough to hug the woman and pull it on her chest, occupying Hanni's attention full of her, she was afraid that one day Hanni will fall for Haerin and that's the only thing she can't give up for Haerin.

The Hybe U, the other wealth

Of their father, she's willing to give them all just for Haerin but Hanni? No... It's a big big NO.

Today was different she was forced to skip school by her own dad because she was needed in a meeting along with the elders of Vampires. They have to know who is the next ruler of every Vampire clan, and even Minji was against it, her destiny wrote that she was meant for this.

Tapping her shoes at the flat surface of the big mansion where the meeting happened, all of the elder members of every clan was there and they are all looking at Minji with dark eyes but some are paying respect to the next ruler of Vampires.

"Ladies and gentlemen let's all pay respects to my only heir... My only daughter Kim Minji" Namjoon said

Only daughter? What the hell is he saying right now?.

She wants to tell her father that stop being unfair to Haerin but she can't show her real attitude to the other elders.

"What can we expect to your daughter Namjoon?" It was Jeon Jungkook

She look at the man and sigh

"Fairness... I can give peace and fairness in every clan something that my father can't do... I am capable to fight for our freedom, and I am capable to listen to everyone with my ears wide open" she said and smile sweetly at everyone.

The other elders in the room clap their hands, it's not that Namjoon isn't a good leader he was good but he isn't the best.

"We're trusting your words Minji... "

She gave a smile to them.

𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

My mind was in another dimension of universe, all I can think about is Hanni, I wanna be with her and rest my messy mind with her, hear her sing for me again. I wanna spend my life with her, my life is Eternity I don't die by sickness unlike humans and if given a chance I will spend my eternity with Hanni. In every lifetime, and in every parellel of universe I will choose her.

As the meeting finished, I rush to leave the house and hop on my car but in the corner of my eyes I saw a man in the darkest side of the place and I know he was looking at me. Is this one of Haerin's accomplice? If he is then I'm sure he was watching my every action.

Even I know my life was in danger, I'm sure Haerin will never ever kill me. A vampire can't kill another vampire only humans can. Haerin can harm me, wound me or hurt me but kill me? She will fail unless she was planning something.

I leave immediately, it'll be weird if I go in Hanni using my non-humane speed, so using my car I drove at her apartment. I thought that the gathering will end early but I never knew it will end at exactly 2am, they are really alive at night but because Hanni is a human I had to keep up, even I didn't sleep at night all I do is to sniff her amazing scent and adore her pretty features.

Our clan never harm a human, since dad became the leader of the whole vampire clans he made a rule not to hurt a human and he also allow us to love them even if it was forbidden, but once you fall in love even if it was forbidden you will commit a sin again and again for that love to last.