Chapter 21.

I'm awakened from my deep slumber by movement coming from behind me .... I'm lying on my stomach, my arm wrapped around Sofia, while the other one is lying above my head .

A warm presence envelops me from behind, and then I  hear  some heavy breathing.
   It's still dark out, the only light in the room ... coming from the lamp beside me ... The sheets are wrinkled around us , gathered at my waist.

" Laura ~~" Christian deep voice rasps out seeming to be awake for a few seconds as well .

" Hmm?" I ask , and then became a bit aware of everything.

Christian has his arms wrapped around me and he's pulling me closer to his body, adjusting my body away from Sofia.... And I also became aware of his hard cock in his pants... between my ass cheeks

" I need you " he whispers, his voice throaty and raspy from sleep .

" Ok " I said to him , pulling my short and panties.... I whimper when his fingers  slide down and slides through my wet folds .
  From behind me , I can feel him gripping his cock and sinking inside of me in one smooth movement.

His hips start grinding against me and Christian props himself up above me , one hand holding up his weight beside my head .

" Chris ~ Christian.... It's paining" I breathed out .

He fucks me into the mattress, his hips bumping into me from behind.... Wet sounds echo around us .

" It will be alright baby ~" he said adjusting me away from Sofia, and moving more faster on the mattress.

I'm still a bit groggy from sleep, but i don't want Christian to stop ..... I need this .... 
I need him .

My fingers sink into the pillow, clenching the material between them with each thrust and I bury my face into the fabric to silence my moans and avoid my kids hearing anything.

" Fuck bebe ~~Just like that ~" Christian says , placing my one thigh on him and thrusting in more .

I reach my hand behind me and find his soft curls, holding his head close to me and he's breathing on my neck to prevent him from making sounds.

" Big ~~ Big ~ Christian" he pinch my clit and held it tight .... holding my neck close to him and making it hard for me to exhale.

" Wanna say that again, pumpkin" he said against my lips... leaving my neck and holding my clit more tightly.... while thrusting in faster.

" Da~ Daddy ~~ ahh ~yes daddy.. just like oh my god!!  " I screamed... Covering my mouth.

His other hand move's to my hip , his hold bruising with every thrust of his ... the pace is fast and each stab of his hips is hard.

" Fuck baby ~" he says moving more faster and making the bed rock a little.

" Aunty Laura!" Someone called... Knocking the doors .

Christian didn't stop his actions...

" Aunty Laura!!!" The person said more louder... making me stop Christian.

" Who's... Who's there " I said.. trying to catch my breath.

" It's.. it's me Aunty Laura.... Hannah... , Can I come in " I looked at Christian and drew the duvet on us ...

" Not yet!!" I removed Christian's dick ... wearing my panties with short back ... Adjusting Sofia, to make her more comfortable on the bed and I look back at Christian to make sure he's done ... I  nod my head replying to Hannah request.

" Come in baby " Hannah came in and stood beside the door..

" Aunty Laura... My mummy is crying" she said, looking at her feet.