Chapter 26

" Christian, what is wrong??? Are you ok ?" Jimin ask , me for the hundred times now .

I looked out his window , and I saw the City light .
They were pretty and the light's of companies were on .

I looked at my time and the time was  9:30 .
Then Jimin hit my arms again...

" Dude , did she bite you ??" Jimin asked again.. looking at me then my pants.

" I'm ok Jimin " I replied looking out his window again.

The girls tried, I am Grateful for their attempt...but I wasn't even hard .

Looking at her , with my dick on her hands...it wasn't making me comfortable.
I thought thinking of Laura naked body will help ..but every time I open my eyes and I see that girl.

I don't feel comfortable.

Jimin look at me again and held my arm's.

" Big dick ..calm down, we can try that place another time" he said, parking his car at my house and he unlock the car door.

" I don't want to try that again" I said to him , looking straight to his eyes...so he would know, I really don't wanna try that again.

We both came down.

And we walked to the front door,  all light were still on .
The only person I want to really see right now is Laura.

Jimin press the door bell and I heard my kids screaming and running... I also heard Kate children screaming and I heard Sofia shouting daddy.

Kate opened the door and Jimin went inside.
He looks at Kate ..then looked somewhere else  .
I think Kate did something to hurt Jimin and he's not ready to share it with me .

All the children ran to me and Jimin.... hugging our legs.
I smiled at them and carried some of them .. while Jimin carried the remaining.

I looked around to see Laura..
And I saw her on the couch, sitting while smiling at us .

I missed my baby so much... I was about to cheat on this beautiful woman.

I dropped the kids and head straight to her , kissing her immediately.. biting her lips.
She kissed me back and put her hands on my neck deepening the kiss more and I heard Jimin voice.

" Kids let leave mummy and daddy now " Jimin said, carrying Jimin and Steve.

" Daddy stop !!" Sofia shouted, wanting to run to me and Laura.
But Jimin caught her , carrying her upstairs.

I kissed Laura more and laid her on the couch... without breaking the kiss .

I was suppose to stop the kiss because of my kids but I can't.
I'm trying but I can't.

" Ch~ Christian ~" Laura moan in my mouth , drawing me more closer to her body.

I smiled in between the kiss , because of  Laura silent moan in my mouth ...that sexy moan made my dick switch ...
I love this woman.

" I'm sorry" I apologise against her lips and kiss her again.
I really am sorry.... I can't tell her why , but I want her to forgive me .

" For ~~?" She ask , kissing me back .

" I don't know..ahh~~" I moan , when I felt her hands on my hard dick .

I looked up to see if every where was clear and if I can make my baby moan out loud.

" Really ~" she replied, massaging my clothed dick .
I push my dick more to her hand and she massage more faster .

" ahh baby ~, just like that " I breathed out , my breathing getting unstable... because of how crazy this girl under me is driving me .