Chapter 35.

I am in the bedroom with my kids ... Talking and laughing about something.

Laura is still asleep and I'm happy that she feels comfortable and safe in my arms...
Yesterday is always the day of my life that I always pray.. Laura doesn't become* that girl* .

The reason behind Laura fear yesterday was the fear of thunderstorms.
She's an Ombrophobia

She as always been scared of it ...ever since I met her .

She didn't tell me the reason behind it but one day she opened up to me .... telling me that , whenever she listens to  thunderstorms.... She gets scared because she sees her stepmother in darkness.

Holding a big knife and was always after her ... The thunderclap always makes it more scary... Because it strike only when her stepmom tells her that she'll kill her .

I try telling her that it was a nightmare but that dream happens only when it's raining and it happens the most when she listens to thunderstorms.

She screams and get scared..

But I'm happy that when ever this things happens to her she call out for me .... For my comfort and for my love.
I'll never leave this woman..
Not even when she start to hate me .

" Good morning" she opened her eyes smiling at me .

" You scared me ... Good morning love " I replied touching her face and using my thumb to caress her cheek .

" Mummy!!!" My kids shouted bouncing on my chest a little.

" How was your night babies?" She ask , smiling at them .

" Fine!! " They all replied in union... making me and Laura smile to how cute that was .

" You look so fucking cute ..this morning" I compliment her ..
She looks so different and much more beautiful this morning..

Her blue night gown... Fit perfectly on her body , it's revealing her boobs and I can see how hard her nipple is through the thin material on her body.
Her face is so fucking beautiful and innocent...it looks like this is her first time on the bed with me ...

The most beautiful part and the most intimidating part that wants me to keep staring at her and imagine things I want to do to her and how much I want that mouth to suck me off .
Her lips is  so plump and pink .. looking so attractive and wet ... How beautiful will it be if I can take her right here ..right now .

" Don't use the F word ..when the kids are here " she said, hitting my arms.

" What is F word mummy??" Jimin question looking at Laura.

" Baby it's not a good word " she replied touching his face .

" But daddy said it " Sofia said... Making Laura sigh.

" Ok...ok am sorry" I apologise to keep my children from asking 360 questions from Laura.

" Better... So come on , let's bath . " Laura replied.. sitting up on the bed .
" What is the time?" She ask , rubbing her face and adjusting her gown .

" 11:00" I answered staring at her and the way she looks at me with shock .

" Why didn't you wake me ?"

" You look so peaceful and relaxed...I didn't want to spoil that for you " I answered rubbing her knee .

" Let's bath " she said again, looking at the kids .

" Mummy..I want to sleep " Sofia came down from my chest and lay beside me with her tiny arms around my neck .

" Me too " Jake also came down sleeping in the other side wiping his arms around my neck .