chapter 44.

" Mr Scott try to understand ... anything can't be delivered to you if I'm not in that company " Christian said sitting on the bed ..

" Then when will you be back ?" The man ask

" I'm on a vacation with my family..."

" Chr.. Christian listen, you're gonna lose this opportunity to ' Hi Time ' and you must not put any fault on me ... Why don't you come back and sign some paperwork... After that you can return to your family, this is just a matter of 1 week " the man said again, sighing..

" Mr sc..."

" Christian.. let's just collaborate, I'm giving this opportunity to you not because we are business partners but because we're friends and this is a great opportunity.. don't lose this , Good night and think about it "

The phone call ended and Christian stood up walking to the bathroom..

" Daddy!!! " My kids shouted running to Christian.

" Hey Guys.. how are you ?" He knelt down patting they're heads.

" Good!!! .. " the kids shouted in union, smiling to Christian but he didn't return the smile back to them .

" Nice " he reply

" Guess what we ate??" Sofia ask

" Hmm .. I don't know, tell me" Christian smiled at her touching her face .

" I ate .... PIZZA!!!" She shouted laughing..

" ME TOO !!! " Jimin and Jake also shouted... jumping.

" That's enough let Daddy take a shower now " I said pulling my Jacket

" Ok ... Let's go daddy " Jake and Jimin ran to the bathroom door waiting for Christian.

" No ... No , let daddy shower alone.. he needs it " I said to them , walking over to Christian..

" But .. "

" Let them come "

" No , I ..I .no , if you guys are not on this bed now then I won't be taking you to the Louvre museum tomorrow.. I'm sure Hannah will love to take a lot of pictures there " I said sitting on the single chair in the bedroom.

" Noooo !!! " My kids ran back to the bed laying on it.

" Good" I smiled in victory and Christian didn't say anything.. he stood up and went to the bathroom.

" Cover your bodies.. I'll be back " I stood up from the chair heading to the closet.. opening my small bag and bringing out my children favourite story book.. Snow White 🤍.

I don't know what they like about this story but it always makes them fall asleep..

I need them to be asleep, I have a surprise for Christian.

Walking back to the bedroom my kids are covering their body and heads..
I know they want to scare me or should I say act like am scared.

I gently crawl over to them on the bed and remove the blanket... laughing ... but my laughter stopped when I realised my kids were really asleep.

" Hey " I shaked Jimin arms and he opened his eyes a little closing them back ..

They are very tired from the tour around the house and the traffic on the way here ...

I knelt down on the bed .. giving them good night kisses before properly covering their bodies.

" Well " standing up from the bed and smiling to myself.