Chapter 42.

Christian POV.

" dude you were having sex ??" Nick smile , hitting my arms.

" Is it bad ??" I ask facing Nick .

" No it's not ... We're just saying your wife is too hot for you " Andrew replied smiling

" Give her to me " Frank said .

I walked over to Laura and drew her away from the both of them .
Holding her wrist..

" She's mine" Christian said..

" Ain't you sounding a little presumptuous" Angela ask .

" Why the fuck are you all here " I ask and Andrew raise his hands

" We came here because of mom "

" What happened to her ??" I ask ..still holding Laura wrist.. she's mine ..only mine

" Well " nick started sitting on the couch beside Angela.
" Mom said Angela haven't change her taste about girls and she wants to help her ... And Andrew got arrested for drugs... Frank is married to 2 wives but none of them are with him ... They both left their kids with Frank .. and me .. mom thinks I have a  problem with girls and she thinks I'll end up like Angela " nick explained resting his back on the couch.

" Still doesn't explain why you're here ??"

" Mom called yesterday telling us to come over to your place because you and Laura are having some fight ... So she book a flight to Paris for all of us..
She said " a City of love ... Will make you remember what love is " " Frank explain looking at Laura.

" Me and Laura are alright " I said and adjust Laura to my back .

" That is not what mom said and we'll all be meeting her at the airport by 4 " Angela said playing with April's hair..

" But I have--" Another door bell cut my words off .

Hissing , while walking towards the door

" Who's --"

" Daddy!!!!" They all screamed.

" How are you " I replied lifting them all up .

" We are good " they replied in union .

" Daddy.. I don't want to go to uncle Jimin place again " Sofia whisper in my ear whining.

" Ok " I smiled looking up at Jimin .. then I saw Kate coming down from the car .

" Mummy!!! " My kids screamed running to Laura.

" Hey guys " Laura knelt down with a slight of pain around her knee .

I shouldn't have been that hard on her yesterday night ..
She made me angry yesterday, when she said she'll be meeting up with some random dude  ... it's annoying hearing her say things like that about any other guy apart from me .
I was just trying to complete all the times we were unable to have sex .
And I really felt good yesterday, it's been long I felt that pussy wrap around me .

But she's hurt now .

I walked over to Laura and picked her up without giving any warning.. she place her hands around my neck for safety and my kids ran after me and Laura on the Stairs.

I walked into our bedroom and gently drop Laura back on the bed... My kids also climb the bed ..( jumping) .
They're back ...

" Laura are you okay ?? " I ask sitting in front of her and Jimin crawl to me holding my neck .

" Yes I am ... But I'm hungry" she pout looking at me .

" I thought you were not hungry" I smiled.

" That was before...but now I am "