Chapter 18: Rengoku, Tengen,Kanao,and Inosuke vs Domua/Akaza

POV Rengoku and Inosuke:So when I came back from work I had a amazing party and I had a ton of food butttt Gyomei kinda broke our TV but it was okay he is blind so I'll let it slide but while we were partying someone was outside I went to go check and it was....... upper moon 3 the one who almost killed me so I changed at him but upper moon 2 stopped him and pushed me back and Tengen,Kanao,and Inosuke came outside to help me fight them and I wanted to KILL UPPER 3.So I clashed with him and he threw some kicks but not like last time I dodged it and the boar man aka Inosuke came in with his beast breathing and cutted him like crazy and I hit him with my flame tiger but he learned to and jumped over it and tried to hit me with air palms but again Inosuke, spined his swords and blew it away and hit him out of the sky.But he regenerated and instead of hitting me from the ground like last time his blue fist hit Me down and but got up quick and used me Second form and Inosuke came from behind and he started sawing his neck but it wouldn't budge and I got punched far...... Inosuke:That Renmuko dude got sent flying!! BUT I WASN'T GOING OUT LIKE THAT!!!!!!I USED MY 9TH FANG AND BENT MY ARMS BUT THATS JUST CHILD PLAY FOR ME!!!!!BUT THAT ASSHOLE START TO KICK ME!!!!AND WE CLASHED THIS WAS A FIGHT!!!!!!!SO HE GRABBED ME AND BROKE MY ARMS BUT THAT HELPS ME!!!!!AND I THREW MY SWORDS AT HIS NECK AND!!!!!!!!!