Chapter 13 Rengoku and Tengen vs Demon Shinjuuro Part 3(final part I promise)

POV Rengoku:Me and My father were fighting hard but then Tengen Started running and slashed my fathers eyes out and I tried to hit him with my blazing universe but then my father grew 3 more arms a 6 legs and he grabbed me out of the air and slammed me on the ground even with my demon slayer mark my father was still very very strong.Tengen came in but he stabbed him and he fell but while he was distracted he tried to punch him out he kicked me in my side and broke my ribs.I started to cough up blood and he stepped on my back but Tengen saved me again by going for his neck and he hit it but his neck was to hard and my father pushed him away and threw Tengen back into me but then Tengen awoken his mark to and he was angry I have never seen him this mad then he charged up a huge attack and I did the same he threw his bombs first and it was just a distraction and he blocked it easy and then me and Rengoku charged and a pink huw came out of our swords and the ground started to shake and a huge explosion cut of his head of and we both fell to the ground and we started laughing but we had to go check up on Senjoro and he was knocked out but still alive and we were finished.