Chapter 7: Hanging out

POW Rengoku:So when I and my Husband Uzui aren't fighting demons we go to a coffee shop where we always get a caramel apple pie with light cream coffee, In the middle of the day we always go to the middle of a park where we have a picnic and My Husband always feeds me the food and he sometimes lets me feed him but rarely and we go to work at our other job at an office building that was we find out about minerals and It's Tons of fun, once I found a new geo and Tengen was so happy that he took me to the beach and gave me 15,000 Yen. And the next to last thing we always do is go to Tengen's brothers' grave and pray, Tengen always says he's going to hell for killing them and this time I said something to him, I said: "If you're going to hell I'm coming with you".His eyes widened and he looked speechless but he kissed me on my forehead and I smiled and he said "Well, I don't want you to go to that place so I will try not to go there "The final thing I that we go to a cherry blossom tree and we eat a lot of food since it's my favorite place and at their we watch to sunset and that is our day mostly. The other times we do a lot of Hashira meetings and THAT is our daily routine.