Chapter 19: Rengoku,Tengen,Kanao and,Inosuke vs Domua and Akaza Part 2

POV Tengen and Kanao:So this upper moon 2 he's very strong I used me Second form blitz and he couldn't keep up and that girl Kanao hit him from behind but he stabbed her with his fans I tried to come in with my 1st form but he used his Ice Statue and freezed me but my bomb detonated and broke the Ice and that girl sword turned pink and was moving as fast as me and hitting him at the same time it was very flashy.Then she lost her sword the demon had grabbed it so I charged at him and slashed his legs and Kanao tried to cut his head of but it was too hard and she got kicked far so it left me and that demon.I used me Musical Score Technique and kept hitting his ice daggers away and he summoned a huge ice creature I kept throwing punches at me and kicked me into a tree and I hurt my back bad but then the girl I heard her running!!!Was she going to make it?!?!!?!!!!?!!Kanao: After that demon that kill my sister threw me far I tried to get to Uzui fast and I saw him almost getting eaten I jumped on a tree and used my second form and it  hit him away and Uzui thanked me and we got into our fighting stances and I activated my final form and my eyes turned purplish,I knew I would go blind but it was this was the only way to kill this bastard so it charged in with my third form but he dodged it and hit me with and ice clone and Uzui came from behind him and pounded him to the ground and he came up with a ice a attack at my head but Uzui used his bombs and blew half of his head of.Than he stabbed me and Uzui in the arm and Uzui got out and.....