Chapter 12: Rengoku and Tengen vs Demon Shinjuuro Part 2

POV Tengen:what's is......... happening....I can barley.......breath....... wait Rengoku I was hold my chest and ran over to Rengoku and blocked the tornado attack by Shinjuuro and I saw Rengoku crying I guess he thought I was dead he kissed me and he told me to stop you'll kill your self butttt if you know me I am to flashy to stop so I ignored him and me and Shinjuuro clashed Rengoku used his 3 form and I used MY MOST FLASHSYEST MOVE 4TH FORM RESOUNDING SLASHES and I cut of both of his arms of and Rengoku came above me and cut his lower half of so I could cut his head of but it would be too fast even for me I would have to move 00000.01 seconds and that's basically impossible so he regenerated and the fight had to go on Rengoku asked me why I didn't cut his head of and told him I would break the sound barrier and that would be bad so we had to continue and I used my 1st form roar and it made a huge crater in the ground I thought he was dead but I was wrong again he came up and put the sword through my chin and I fell to the Ground and Rengoku used his 9 form and almost cut his head of but he didn't do I got back up and used my MUSICAL SCORE TECHNIQUE and......