||Saki Tenma||

Saki Tenma
Unit:Leo/need
Special units:Aoharu/friends
Position:Keyboardist
Gender:Female
Birthday:May 9
Height:5'2
School:Miyamasuzaka girls academy(1-c)
Committee:Sports festival Executive Committee
Part time job:Cafe
Hobbies:Fashion and make-up videos beading
Specialty:Hairstyling and Juggling
Favorite food:Snacks
Least favorite food:Rice porridge
Dislikes:Being alone
VA:Isobe Karin
Details:
Saki learned how to juggle while in the hospital.
Saki's icons for tsukasa on her phone is his untrained ''im the lead!'' card.
Her keyboard is based off of the KORG KROSS 2 61-key synthetizer she also shares it with rin.
her birthday, tsukasa's and toya's birthday are all 8 days apart.
she recieved a lot of gifts while in the hospital but all she wanted was company and to be released from the hospital!
saki and minori work at the same cafe as a part time job
My favorite covers of saki:
Do not go: There is something about that song thats just pure music to my ears, saki cover is life.
Show off: I love the event of this song it digs in deeper in saki's character and the song and saki's voice is chef kiss.
my favorite ships:
ichisaki:already explained!
SakiKoha:I think they have a cute dynamic and would be a cute couple!
About Saki Tenma: Saki is always the cheerful one, funny one of the group. Saki missed a lot of junior high due to being at the hospital, she was looking forward enjoying high school life and reunitting with old friends but quickly she realized things became complicated.Saki was born with a weak body, and was often hospitalized because of it troughout middle school, during that time her older brother Tsukasa tookj care of her, at the begining of the story she became healthy enough to go back to school again, she is determined to enjoy her youth and experience the things she could'nt while at the hospital, but because of this passion she overworks herself and falls sick, saki and tsukasa's mother is a piano teacher.Saki was childhood friends with ichika, shiho and honami but lost contact during middle school, since the hospital was to far away to visit.When saki returned she was surprised to find that the group had drifted apart, she is determined to get the group back together again and play music with all of them. With the help of ichika they managed to reunite again and make music creating the band, Leo/need.
My opinion on saki Tenma: Of course a lot of people including me knows about saki's illness by reading stories. I prefer to see saki for more then just her illness has shes not just that, she is a cheerful and funny character and loves dearly her friends and brother.I find saki's voice calm yet some kind of strong at the same time. I find saki strong for having that strong passion about enjoying her youth and make music, I still did'nt learn a lot about saki but i am looking forward too in near future!

 I find saki strong for having that strong passion about enjoying her youth and make music, I still did'nt learn a lot about saki but i am looking forward too in near future!