Home NOT Sweet Home

"Look...at...me..." Severus whispered.

The green eyes found the black, but after a second Severus could feel death rushing through his ears. And he was gone, with Lilys eyes as the last thing he'll ever see.

***

Severus opened his eyes, which was strange. Wasn't he dead?

Perhaps not the most important thing currently. Where was he? Severus looked at his surroundings and noticed he was in a rather familiar room.

Severus gulped in horrified realisation as a jot of pain shot through him. Severus slowly looked up, and there he was. Tobias Snape, his father.

Maybe he would have wondered why he was there. But right now, there was more important things to worry about. Like the fact that Tobias was going to beat him up.

"FREAK. DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING PROPERLY? I TOLD YOU TO WASH THE DISHES."

Well, Severus remembered this scene very well. In his defence, he had washed the dishes though. The stuck up man was simply too oblivious and drunk to notice.

Severus quietly sighed resignatedly, though not quiet enough apparently.

"WHAT ARE YOU SIGHING ABOUT YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING SON? Maybe this will help you shut up."

Severus felt a sharp blow to his stomach and he inwardly cursed at this weak young body. He then did some quick calaculations and realised that it was the day before his birthday. The day before he recieved his Hogwarts letter.

"BOY, ARE YOU LISTENING?"

"I apologise father..." Severus said in a 'scared' voice.

"You better be." Tobias growled and looked to his wife.

"Well? Where's dinner?"

"It's on the table darling." Eileen Snape (née Prince) replied.

As Severus sat down at his spot on the table, Tobias growled and said; "Go to your room. You are not getting dinner tonight you freak."

Severus bit back a retort and reluctantly stalked to his room. He entered the room and sat down, then began wondering what in the magical-wait no-muggle world was going on.

Last he remembered, he was killed by Nagini-on the Dark Lord's orders-and Potter appeared out of nowhere. Then Potter went up to him, he gave him some memories and looked into his eyes. Next thing he knew, he was here back in his childhood.

Well, at least that gave him an advantage with spells at Hogwarts.

Severus rolled his eyes and had a sudden thought. In all technality, he was an adult so would that mean there wouldn't be a trace on him?

Then there was another thing, which somehow he had forgotten to do in his 'past' life. Claim the Prince Lordship.

Sure, his mother was a Prince but she hadn't claimed her lordship as that poor excuse of a husband hated magic. Of course, his mother followed him.

Best parents ever Severus thought bitterly.

Then there was another thing. Boy was there a lot to think about.