Ch -1

Morning fight & arguments

At Office

Jade's pov
[ POV: Point of view]

Jade : Hey ! Uea good morning friend , said while hugging him.

King : Hey! What about me? I'm here to.

Jade : Well, you know that you don't need my greetings, cuz you already have my friend to make your morning happy. ( tease king,while still hugging Uea)

Uea and King both blush after listening this.

King : Don't you think you became such a tease after meeting with Mai. (Said while glancing on Uea)
And leave him,he is MINE. Said in jealousy tone.

Jade : Maí(no in thai language),he is my friend too, I want leave him.

The king rolled his eyes and said.

King : Yeah! He is, but he is my wifey also. Go to your boyfriend Mai , or he'll be jealous. Then he pulled Uea to his side.

Jade : Look like some one is getting jealous.

Uea : Ah! Stop it ! It's enough for today.

But none of them stop. Then he saw Mai and called him to help for stopping them .

Mai : Did someone call me or I just heard my name.....

After watching the scene he is shocked. Cuz they (Jade & King) both are best friend. They do fight a lot but like this they never did. They are not actually fighting but just Jade adding more fuel in King jealousy.

Mai : P'Uea, what's happening here. Why they are fighting?

Uea : They both are fighting over me by saying who is better, best friend or husband. And they can't listen to me. Help me plz!!!

Mai : P'Jade stop na , we have so much work to do plz khurb.

There Uea

Uea : King stop na khurb.

But none of them seems to listen and stop. Then they (Uea & Mai) both sigh and say are you thinking the same.(said in unison)

Then they both go to the front of their loved one partners and hold them and put their soft lips on their partners and suck it and give the sensational kiss leaving their partners lost & confused. And when their beloved partners about to return the kiss they stop and leave them confused once again.
After the kiss enough both of you , stop fighting now.

Uea : Let's get to the work now we all waste half of the hour because both of you. Now let's do some work or else we'll get no salary this month. Thank God it's still early morning time & no one see us here like this or else both of you got 1 week resignation. Sigh !.. (said in anger )

And both King and Jade standing there with their head down like a seven year old child who is getting scolding for broking a vase.

Mai : Umm, well, P'Uea my 10 mins waste only and it's still morning and not much people here , so it's just my free time. So I don't have to worry much.

And Uea be like.........
Are you serious Mai & rolled his eyes.
While King and Jade is burst of laughing after listening to Mai's comment.

That's it for today , meet soon again . Do votes and comments . Thanks for reading. Have a nice day ahead.
Bye...