Ch-3

Ms. Intern

Next morning

King wakes up and look around.He heard that some sound comming from kitchen like someone humming song and cooking something fresh. And he knows who is in the kitchen.Then he gets up from couch and go to bathroom to do his business.

Breakfast table

Uea's pov

Uea: Awake already! (Still sulking and sarcast is clear in his voice)

King: Good morning baby, yes I am already awake and you didn't even give me my morning kiss. ( said with a pout on his face)

Uea just roll his eyes.

Uea: Done, now come and do some breakfast or else we'll be late for office.

King: Give a pout on his face then suddenly said You know what you have to thank me for having stong immunity or else I caught by cold already or might have fever..

Uea : Hmmm, so I am thanking to your immunity. Now do you have breakfast 'hurry' (said in blank tone)

After a while when they are on their way to the office

King: Umm....are you still angry about last night.

Uea: Hmm...yes I'm, now drive traffic is over now. (said in ordering tone)

King: Sigh.....

They spent a normal day in the office. As-usually they attend their meetings and group lunch together. King apologized to Uea and as usual Mint do flirt with King . They already made up with eachother, But MINT is MINT.
She's still eyeing o. Uea's hubby. It was full of admiration and desire. This is nothing new for him (Uea). He had already seen that look from other people too, even before he & King got together, or even when they both reveal them as boyfriend in front of their staff, so for him it wasn't a big deal anymore.

Author's pov
But now it seems to be like he needs to worried and care. She already start throwing her cards in this game in front of Uea
She started by praising him (King), giving him compliments even if he did a little thing or nothing. She tries to hold his hand or cling on his arm/ shoulder with no shame. She is always trying to find a chance to get close to the king.In front of their staff and even in front of Uea.
Everytime she does that , Uea could feel everyone started at him , waiting for his reaction and see what he would do. He never really had to do anything because he trusts his love and he's glad he does.
Sometimes King also gets annoyed by this behaviour but he could do nothing cause she is just an intern doing her internship. So he is just being polite to her and always replies along the lines of "Your welcome" , "just doing my job". Sometimes he even reminds her that he's her senior and mentor while sublty removing her hand from him. He knows what kind of game she is playing with him. So , he just aware her time to time when she did that.
This behaviour, this politeness of him killing Uea. If he could kiss him right now and right there. But he just respects the surroundings.
So he just took a little break from his work and got to make his coffee and text King to meet there.
When the king enters the room.

Uea: I know you'll come.

King: Offcourse I do, it's also my break and snack time too. And especially someone is just texted me to meet for something really important.

Uea: hmm...

Uea just goes to the door and slightly opens it to check that there is no one in the corridor or near the room and gladly there is no one so he just shut the door and locked it and come to the him and there King is confused by his behaviour and asked.

King: well what it is, why you called me here.

Uea: Can't I get some free time with my hubby or can't I even call him , is he this busy that he can't get some time for me.(said in a teasing tone)

While saying this he locked his arm around king's neck.

King: That's not what I mean, tell me your wish my love.

Uea: Just don't move.

King: So today my love wanna take the lead (asking him in playful today)

Uea: Hmm , can't I. (Said in low and sweet Loveable but hoarse voice and push King towards the wall and King's holds his waist)

King: Ofcourse you can...

Uea come, come, and come closer to the King and end all the distance between him (Uea) and his (King) and placed a kiss in the middle of King's forehead then leaned his body towards the King more and tilted his head towards the King's ear and placed a small but soft and gentle kiss on his industrial and helix part of his ear.Then said in very softly tone you know what I LOVE YOU so much but I fell for you more today just because of your politeness after listening it suddenly make King Shiver down the spine but he just chuckle and start enjoying the aura between them then Uea took his earlobe in his mouth and sucked a bit and trailed his mouth towards his sharp jawline and start placing kisses and sucking there but not to much harder that makes him leave marks as they know they are still in the office.
Uea kisses make King's moaning and King could feel his leg getting weaken and then Uea trail his lips towards King's. There he felt that the King was getting so impatient and eager to kiss him so he just 'bout to kiss him but he held a bit far from his (King) lips instead of kissing him he leaned in the crotch of his neck and tried to unbuttoned his shirt with one hand. He just unbuttoned first tow buttons of King shirt and lick in the middle of his chest and kiss him there. Then suddenly him on lips and deepen the kiss the both kiss each other like there's no tomorrow , Uea start giving him small pecks on his lips then lick King's lower lip, King open his mouth suddenly and put his tongue in his mouth and their tongues start batting inside King's mouth and King let take Uea the lead and Uea let explore his tongue in King's mouth and sucking his tongue and lips while Uea sucking and kissing King made moans that ring in Uea's ear like a melodious song. He didn't want to stop himself here neither King wanted to separate themselves due to lack of breaths and lastly Uea gave King two more small pecks on his lips and chin. They check themselves and straighten their clothes so quickly as they know their break time over Five minutes ago that means they are late but that's alright and worthy for them to have their moments cause they just missed it because of their jobs. So none of them regret it 'til Uea's phone rang by a notification sent by Jade. So they checked themselves one more time and left the coffee room together.

Author's pov ...
Hello again to my Newbeings
Once again you're welcomed in Fantysction World by me again.

So firstly , I am glad and thanking you for waiting patiently and voting and commenting. I would appreciate if you do this again for me hehe...

Second , so the last part where Uea takes the lead in making out session, it is my very first time for writing something like this I have never written anything like that, so maybe...just maybe in case of you don't like that part or felt like it's so blender part just tell me in comments please, I will try to figure it out.

Third , my grammatical mistakes and my english please try to ignore, although I am practicing it not daily but casually. I try my best to improve my in it also.

That's it for today
Stay happy and healthy
Safe too..
Tc bye