Prologue

Summary of Bed friends

Uea and King are 2 different personalities.Where Uea walks with a cold, rude,poker,I don't give f about anything face, King do totally opposite he gave attention to everyone who came in his way , do flirting and ONS (ONE NIGHT STANDS).

UEA has a small family. He has a cute n humble younger sister who gave attention n love to him, a homophobic mother who doesn't care about him, and a abusive step- father. Which make Uea walks with this expression. Entire life he is just asking, waiting, carving for love, happiness & care other than his best friend and sister. He dated many men n get into many relationships but none of the workout . So one day he met poke his ex, he thought that this relationship will workout but at the end poke just betrayed him . He broke him one more time.

King has also a small family but he lives far and alone from them (just like Uea). But there's one difference between him and Uea, that is he is a Playboy who just does ONS & Uea don't like Playboys. They both have the same friend name Jade ; he is a friend of Jade since kindergarten days and Uea Join them in college days. There's when he got a crush on Uea. They both work in the same office with Jade but had separate jobs.

So one day Uea and the whole office staff went to the club cuz there's a party thrown by his boss or senior maybe. There Uea drank alot and King help him there to get out of the club and went home safely. When they went to King's condo and there Uea got impulsive and had night time activities. From there they decided to be bed friends and set rules like not to fall in love , the relationship will be hidden by everyone especially from Jade..... etc.....

King agreed to start the relationship without any problem. And do his best to not to fall in love with Uea but who tells Uea,he was already fallen 8 yrs ago.They both met bcuz of Jade , Jade is a common best friend of both. Yea, he has crushed in Uea since 8 years but he never confessed it cuz he knows that Uea don't like Playboys and even if he confessed he will be rejected. So he decided to take this step.He just want Uea to be his side and be his side not to lose him.

But in this relationship problems also came in front of them like Uea ex - try to harrassing him n Uea's previous trauma which was given by his father and exes and mother too. But king save him . And as the time passes King falls more n more in love and his feelings seem to reach Uea cuz he also started to get feelings for King. Then King's mother called him to say that he has to go on a blind date that her mother fixed for him and on the other side Uea's senior also tries to harrass him but Uea escaped and get argument with King and had to stop n break their relationship. And make Uea leave company and city. So he resigned from the office.
But King finds out about the truth and makes revenge on the person who tries to harass his Uea.
And pick up some go after Uea to confess his love and make him come back to him. And he confessed his love and told everything about how he told his mother that he loves you and about the revenge. He makes him come back to him , come back to office and the city. Uea agreed to the the proposal and said to King that he'll see him first that how much he is serious about him. He put the rules again that in this knowing period he'll not touch him, hug him, kiss him without his permission & King gave in one more time to prove himself. So that he can Uea to him. They both go back to the city again and re- join the office. Where their boss apologizes to Uea and they tell all the staff members that they are knowing each other.

Uea tells him (KING) about his traumatic past and what he get through and King listen to him so much patience. And gave shoulder to cry and calm . Help him to make

Collect all the broken pieces of him broken glass heart that was broken by people in past.Gave him all the love and care he was craving for. And King's mother accept him and his sister accept King. At the end of the story he proposed Uea in the OFFICE in front of whole STTAF and his own family and Uea's sister. That makes Uea so overwhelmed and make feel presious. So Uea accept the proposal of King to marry him next year. While celebrating their proposal, there the entry of Mai happened at this moment as an intern. And they accept him.

The summary of the bed friends ended here. If you get bored while reading this, I still recommend you watch the drama which is available on YouTube, hitv app, kisskh, kissasian, iqiyi, Telegram etc.... for free. And this story takes place after the marriage of King and Uea.
Do voting, sharing, and comments. Thank you for giving me you time.