Ch - 4

Ms.Intern (part 2)

Author's pov

As days passed, she became more clingy to the King. Now she began to bring him food and drinks by saying she had 'accidentally' made an extra night prior so she decided to share it not waste one.

"She said she made extra, but only shares it to p'King, cause he's my mentor.hmph!" Uea would hear Jade whisper. He couldn't help but chuckle because it wasn't only Jade who seemed to be annoyed at her on behalf of the Uea.
It was the whole IT department.

Ever since they noticed how she's acting towards King, they've been asking Uea why he's not saying or doing anything like King is his husband, that you both are married etc.

All he could say is "it wouldn't be as interesting if I just outwardly said it.I would rather show it , you know? 'So JUST WAIT N' WATCH' " said with the cunning smile on his face.

After listening to the answer like this from Uea. They didn't say or show any activity to both Uea & King and Mint too. The activities of Mint got slow for a time but still did not fully stop.

But when they see her flirting with the King or when she's alone so they (King & Uea's friends) just drop the hints that he's taken and you would better stop. But she just listens to it from one ear & throws it from another.

New day at the office

Gun : N'Mint take this file & give it to p'King and don't just stand there and wait for him to complete it. Just gave it to him and returned here soon.

Mint: Yes p'Gun, not to bother but is there anything more than I have to do.

Gun: Nothing...but "you should better stop or else you'll face the earth of the tiger rawr".

Mint: Tiger...rawr... I don't get it p'.
Wait...are you talking about p'King.

Gun: Genius only needs a hint.

Mint: Hmph!..... But suddenly chuckle.

She takes it as a joke and would brush it off, not aware of the pair of eyes watching her from the sideline.
That behaviour was nothing new because as he said, he had seen that kind of behaviour before too and now he is used to it.
But what he didn't see coming was how gutty & thick skinned she is. One more office day passed by like this.
~~~~~ ~~~~~

At home (Night time)

Uea was in bed playing on his phone while waiting for King to finish his shower, when King's phone vibrated.

First, he just ignored it.
Second time, he did the same as first.But at third, he was about to turn off King's phone notification when he saw the intern's name popping up as the sender.
Uea never liked touching other people's phones because it's a privacy, but King always insisted saying it was okay.
With that mind and his curiosity rising, he (Uea) picked up the phone and opened the message.

His jaw dropped once he saw what was inside & quickly closed it.
What the FUCK is that? (he said in mind)
He checked the message again to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.
And he wasn't.

The screen displays a picture of her wearing red lingerie that barely covered her private areas with a message saying 'does this look good on me?'