Ch-5

Ms.Intern (part 3)

The whole IT department is empty except Jade, Mai, Mint, and some other interns. All the members of the IT department are in meetings except Uea, mainly in this meeting for only programmers but no for the intern's. As they know that today is the last day of inters so they want them not to do much for the main project cause it's no use for them.

Where is p'King asked Mint with an Americano coffee in her hand and catching the attention of Mai and Jade who are discussing the usual question what to eat today at lunch.

He and all the programmers went to the meeting,Jade said and back his attention to his boyfriend.

But I am also a programmer, why not anyone ask me , I must be late ,I should rush there said Mint and about to turn but stopped by Jade's words.

  Jade : The meeting is about to end or maybe it's already ended but it's not for inters nor for graphic designer, so don't worry and finish your task. As you know that today is your last day here as an intern so hurry here not there.

Mint : mm

Mai comes close to Jade's ear and asks whispering,why he's behaving so rude towards her, as he knows that his phi never acts rude or hurts anyone so why now ? To answer his questions Jade said also whispering , that he is sorry for behaving rude but he doesn't want her to be close to King to make another new drama in the meeting room like she does daily. And King also asks for me to do it or she'll make the drama on the visit day.

Mai : visit day ? Ask confusely but still in whisper cause they don't want any third wheel in their chat.

Jade : hmm! Visit day, it means that other supervisors or market managers come to visit or for a new project. He replied

Then Mai asked, where is p'Uea, he didn't seem to come today ?
Jade replied , He went to visit another department of the office today maybe he's busy there.

Mai : mm

As time flies the meeting came to its end and after that Gun and King left the room with other coworkers.

King : Ai'Gun, you go first, I'll be there soon after my break.

Mai : Khab p'King

   King went towards the coffee room and Gun went to the IT department. As he enters the it department he notices the same cute couple who is making each other laugh by saying things and the same interns who are completing her task like a workholic person who don't care what's happening to her surroundings and just doing her work. He went straight to his chair and started blabbering about the meeting that made him catch the attention of others then he noticed, that Uea was missing and he asked the same thing as Mai and Jade gives the same answer to him.

   As some more minutes passed Mint completed her task and noticed that King is still not here then she asks Gun , "where is he" and Gun says that he told me that he is going for his energy break, for his coffee. Then he said that he'll come back anytime and ask by the way did you finish your task and get the answer positively by Mint saying "yea I completed my task " and then said that I am going to find p'King by saying that she walked out to the IT department before anyone could say anything, she walks out of the department like a little teenager going to find a glimpse of his crush who is popular in whole school.

  She went towards the coffee room and King was coming from the coffee room as he came out, he got encountered by Mint and her flirtings.

King 's pov