𝐈. 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑

*beep beep beep*

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

The sound of an alarm woke up a lady from her sweet slumber. Cho Jaein, said lady, stirred in her bed, grumbling incoherent words before deciding to sit to fully wake herself up.

She yawned, scratching her lower back as she sat seemingly unable to get off of the soft covers of her beloved bed.

Wearing the pair of glasses that rested on her bedside table, she decided to officially start her day. Putting her feet down on the cold floor of her bedroom, she made her way to a door leading to the bathroom to take a quick bath.

'What day is it today? I forgot to check my phone.

I haven't even stepped out of my home yet I'm tired already. When's the graduation damn... When am I getting a break... I can't do this anymore huhuhu...

No what are you saying?! Just hold on for a few more months! It'll all end in no time! Just don't give up'

Her thoughts occupied her mind as she bathed, ranging from questions, to complaints, to short pep talks to get her through the day. Jaein was always like this; her mind, I mean. Her head was always in the clouds. She is never truly focusing, always daydreaming and overthinking. That's all her pretty little brain can do. One way to describe her is... absent minded.

Wrapping a towel around her frail body, she walked out of the bathroom and towards her closet to pick out clothes. Choosing something simple to avoid hassle, she wore a white button up, a beige knitted vest over the top, a light brown skirt and some white socks that end just above her ankles.

Walking to her vanity, she touched up her face a bit then dried and styled her hair after.

Standing in front of her mirror, she observed herself.

'Nice'

:)

She thought to herself. Huh. First time. Usually one thought would lead to an unrelated one and another and so on and so forth. She's nervous. Why? This day is no different from the others, right? Well.

Walking downstairs to her kitchen, she whipped up a quick meal consisting of bread and chocolate spread, sitting on the bar stool behind the kitchen island.

'Something so sweet early in the morning? Nah man I don't like this.

Quit whining you child. Not like you have any other choice right? If you have woken up earlier, you could've cooked yourself a meal instead of settling for something so small.

Your fault you decided to get up just by the 5th snooze of your alarm. They have an interval of.. what? 5 minutes? You slept for 25 more minutes later than your original alarm.'

Damn.'

:(

Finishing her bread, she put on her black loafers, grabbed her bag, and took one last look in the reflection of the phone in her hand.

'Do I look okay? Whatever I don't care.

What if they stare because I'm underdressed?

Underdressed for what you idiot? This is college, there's no dress code.

What if they stare because I'm overdressed??

Overdressed how you fool?! You only have like three pieces of clothing what are you even worrying about...?'