𝐕𝐈. 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑

The lady left alone, she walked inside her humble abode, dropped her things and flopped on her couch.

'I'll take a short nap then whip up a meal...'

Her last thought before drifting to dream land.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Feeling her stomach grumble in hunger, Jaein woke up all groggy. She didn't want to wake up in the first place. She was hoping she'd sleep the whole night away.

She sat up, hair a mess and clothes all creased and wrinkly. She stretched for a while before going to her kitchen, she first paid a visit to her room to change her clothes into something comfortable.

Before stripping, she first cleared out her pockets only to feel a crumpled texture. Pulling it out, she saw Minghao's number written on the paper he gave to her earlier today. She forgot about it completely! Good thing she decided to feel her pockets.

Grabbing her phone to save the number, she started contemplating if she should send a message too or just leave it at that.

'Well, he doesn't have my number yet so it's best to send a message so he can save it, right?

I'm scared, what do I say..? I don't really need to do this... he told me to text him if ever I find myself lost again.

Did he say only text him if I'm lost though?

Whatever. New friend.

Yolo.'

Sitting on her bed, finger hovering over the send button of the message she had typed out, she thought about it one last time before gathering the courage to hit send.

⁷:⁵⁸ ᯤ

< ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ✆
-------------------------------------------------------------------

ⁱᵗˢ ʲᵃᵉⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ˢʰᵒʷⁱⁿᵍ
ʸᵒᵍᵃ ᶜˡᵃˢˢ

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing as the message had already been delivered, she threw her phone on her bed and quickly changed clothes to finally be able to start making dinner.

Walking out of her room and to her kitchen, she grabbed all the needed materials and ingredients and got to work.

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

Miscalculating the needed ingredients, she made more than she had intended. The meal was fit for more than two people. Jaein gets sick of something easily so saving it for another day was not a part of the options.

She sat down in front of her small dinner table with the remaining extras resting on top. After pondering for a while, she had thought of an idea.

'Should I invite Dino over so the extra food won't go to waste? No it'd be awkward to eat with someone you don't know well.

I can pack it up to give to him? But I don't know which unit's his nor do I have his number.

Maybe...'