𝐈𝐕. 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐘

Walking out, her mind was occupied by the kind man and his friend. They were an incredible duo. Both exceptionally talented in a multitude of skills. She hopes to be able to meet them once more.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

'Should I really take the yoga classes? Oh, I would love for you to shut up.

I think I do need the classes.'

In need for her mind to be at peace for at least a short moment, she decided to check out and maybe take said classes. It would benefit her a lot given her mind's always racing with whatever kinds of thoughts and how she's always stressed and in need of a break.

'This place is massive... Where is it? I never took the time to actually explore this place. I just know where the classes, cafeteria, and bathrooms are.

Stupid. Imagine not being able to navigate through your own school.

Damn.'

Despite walking past multiple crowds of people who for sure know where the yoga class is, Jaein couldn't bring herself to ask. She was too afraid.

'Jeonghan... Seokmin... Please come back, I badly want to take the classes.

I'm hopeless without the company of my friends.

Friends?

Hehe.'

She chuckled at the thought, causing a student to look her way.

'Is this girl insane.. why is she laughing by herself..' The student asked... no. The student stated to himself.

Xu Minghao, said student. A member of the campus' arts club. Known for his insane talent in illustrating and of course, good looks.

The girls love his cold and aloof demeanor. They love the thrill of liking someone that doesn't care about them.

Slay Minghao! No to delulu!

Jaein noticed the side eye she was receiving from the latter and shuddered.

'Why's he glaring at me... Sino ba to...'

They shared a look before Jaein took a deep breath and gathered the courage to ask the lad standing in front of her.

"Do you happen to know where yoga classes are being held?" She questioned the man.

Minghao raised a brow at this. 'A student interested in yoga? How uncommon.'

He nodded and asked. "Do you want me to bring you there?"

His monotonous voice and blank face made him even more intimidating to the lady.

'He seems reluctant... How scary. Should I agree?

What if I'm disturbing him? Is he busy?

I can find my way for sure... but I don't have that much time left, I might be late to class if I choose to go alone.'

The longer the girl contemplates, the thinner Minghao's patience grows.

Having enough, he decided upon himself to bring her whether or not she needed to be there. It's not his problem if she can't find her way back. Hehe.

Grabbing a hold of the girl's wrist, Minghao began to walk and dragged the girl to her desired designation.

'WHAT THE HELLJSHAKAODNF'