A happy family

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

1) Jessica Arnold: Daughter of Justine Arnold And Jennifer Travolga. (23 years old)

2) Ethan Arnold : Son of Justine And Jennifer (23 year old Twin brother of Jessica)

3) Christal : Daughter of Alex Travolga and Angelina Arnold (Going to be 23 years old)

4) Arthur Michael: Son of Daniel Michael and Anna. ( 24 year old) best friend of Ethan, like their fathers.

** Justine & Angelina are siblings
**Jennifer & Alex are siblings
** Anna & Daniel are the best friends of Justine & Jennifer

AND about the male lead I will introduce him later.

Now let's move to the story…
HAPPY READING… ❤❤❤

____________________________

Years Later at a huge villa.....

It was early morning when a horse stopped in front of the main entrance and a tall figure jumped down from it. She wore a jodhpurs for a comfortable ride. She removed her equestrian helmet and shook her head a little in order to let her hair free. As a result her long reddish hair  mixed with brown shade covered her back. Her hazel eyes looked around to see the figure she was looking for but failed to figure out.

-" I think we are a little late today. " Jessica caressed her soft hands on the horse's body and face.

-" Miss, can I take him to his stable.? "  The caretaker came near Jessica

-" Uhhh.. Take care of him, uncle. He is my baby. " Jessica

-" Don't worry, miss. We know how much you love him. "

The caretaker smiled at Jessica as everyone in the house knew how much their young miss loved her horse and she treated him as a human. Jessica sighed in relief
Even though she knows they will take care of her baby, she just wants to assure it everyday.

Jessica removed her boots and entered the hall with her bare foot. She could hear the noise coming from the kitchen. Jessica smiled widely and ran to the direction of the kitchen where she found her mother busy making coffee for them.

Jessica ran to Jennifer and hugged her from behind by resting her cheek on Jennifer's shoulder.

-" Good morning, pumpkin. " Jennifer smiled like a rising sun.

-" Good morning mommy. " Jessica kissed Jennifer on her cheek and again rested her cheek on her mommy's back.

-" What happened.? Are you tired.? " Jennifer

-" No.. I missed my mommy for the last two days. " Jessica

Jennifer sighed and turned around to meet her daughter. She flicked on Jessica's head gently and asked…

-" I was busy in the office but not anymore. Especially for my pumpkin. "

-" Really..? Then will you make my strawberry shake for me.? " Jessica pouted her lips.

-" No…Not in the early morning. " Jennifer rejected her daughter.

-" Mommy, aren't I the only one who wakes up early in the house just like you and wishes you good morning first.? Can't you make it for your pumpkin.? " Jessica acted pitiful.

-" You will definitely surpass your dadda in acting. " Jennifer shook her head at her fate as she got a dramatic daughter and husband.

-" Because we know our mommy bunny will fall for our pity look. " Jessica giggled loudly and ran upstairs.