Her childhood love....

On the other side at X country…

Jennifer was arranging the table for breakfast with the help of Crystal. Ethan came down stairs along with Arthur as Anna and Daniel were still on the business trip. Well Arthur loved every opportunity he could stay close to Crystal.

-" Good morning Aunty. " Arthur.

-" Good morning Arthur, take your seat. " Jennifer smiled

-" Good morning Boo.. " Ethan hugged Jennifer and kissed on her cheek.

-" Good morning my baby. " Jennifer kissed him back with a broad smile.

-" Huhuhu… "

Everyone heard Justine choking from behind. Jennifer rolled her eyes and served the food for everyone. Justine looked angry by her indifferent attitude towards him and walked near her.

-" Bunny, how can you act so cool.? It's almost forty eight hours since we lost contact with our pumpkin. How can you be so carefree..,? " Justine

He was reckless these days as Jessica left for her travelling and lost contact with her. Jennifer stopped serving the food and replied…

-" Because I know she is fine. I called her friend maggie and she told me pumpkin and she is somewhere there is no range. She also told me that she will ask pumpkin to call me back by tonight. " Jennifer.

Crystal, face palmed herself and looked at Jennifer while rolling her eyes..

-" Mommy, you have screwed up everything. " Crystal

Justine was watching Jennifer with squinted eyes and walked near her.

-" So you know where she went yet you chose to lie that you don't know. Isn't it, bunny.? " Justine looked hurt.

-" Justine, I didn't mean that.. You know… " Jennifer was lost for words. She didn't know how to explain even Justine was not ready to listen to her explanation and headed to the main door.

-" Justine, you haven't eaten anything. " Jennifer called from behind.

-" I'm getting late to the office. I will order something and eat it. "Justine replied without turning back.

-" Mommy, dadda looks angry.. " Crystal was sad.

-" It's okay, Princess. I know how to please your dadda. " Jennifer winked at her daughter.

-" Yes, I believe in my Boo. We will meet them acting lovey dovey the very next moment after they fight. " Ethan was not at all worried by the hurtful look of his dad.

-" My baby knows me well. " Jennifer proudly said…

-" I love you mommy. " Ethan

-" Cris.. I will drop you at the hospital. Is that okay with you.? " Asked Arthur

Crystal looked at everyone and then at him. She smiled widely and nodded her head.

-" I would love to. " Crystal

-" Then you should eat fast. Because you are getting late. I will change into my formals. You guys have a safe journey."

Jennifer kissed Crystal on her forehead like a mother and walked away without having her breakfast…

*****