The girl from the past....

Everyone was already present in the hallway when they heard the cheerful voice they missed these days. Jessica was hugging Justine like a baby kangaroo hugging its mother. She missed these feelings of warmth and safety.

-" Dadda, I missed you soooo much. " Jessica

Justine hugged his daughter back but then remembered she left the house for the trip without informing him. Justine separated Jessica from the hug and pulled her ears.

-" Little pumpkin, do you know how worried I was..? How many times I have to tell you to share your location with us before going for your crazy trips. "

Justine scolded his daughter while twisting her ears. But yet he was conscious in order not to hurt her. Still he can't let her live her whole life like this.

-" Ouch.. Dadda, you are hurting me. Haaa…" Jessica cried in pain.

-" No dadda, give her a good punishment so that she will always update her whereabouts with us in the future. " Ethan supported his dad leaving his sister under the hands of God's mercy."

-" Mommy please help me.. Dadda and Etee are bullying me.. " Jessica was more agitated as both men were scolding her.

So she just acted miserable so that she can get favour from her mommy who will fight with her own husband for her children no matter how much pissed justine was.

As Jessica expected Jennifer took a step forward and was about to open her mouth but Justine passed an emotionless look towards Jennifer which made her freeze in her spot.

-" Bunny, don't forget what you promised me yesterday. " Justine Reminded his wife.

-" Sorry pumpkin, I promised your dadda that I will not meddle between you and him when you are back from Italy. " Jennifer looked down

Jessica was even more surprised. Her mommy never acted like this but this time everything went up and down just because she lost contact with her family. So now she just has one saviour which is none other than Justine itself.

-" Dadda, I'm really sorry. I won't do it again. I will always update my whereabouts with you in the future and will never run away like this. " Jessica pinched his cheek with a cute pout yet filled her eyes with tears.

Justine wanted to scold his daughter more but watching her cute face and
tears in her eyes his heart ached. He very well knows she is just acting. After all she is just a carbon copy of him and inherited his acting skill. Yet he can't see his children in tears no matter whether it is fake or true.

-" Promise me.. Then I will free you. " Justine

-" Pinky promise, dadda. " Jessica was all excited.

Justine withdrew his hands from her ears and then caressed her ears gently…

-" Does it hurts.? " Justine

-" No… And I'm sorry dadda for worrying you. " Jessica

-" I know no one can harm my pumpkin. After all, your mommy has made four of you a fighter. " Justine

He is not against his daughter travelling alone. In fact he is happy that she is living her life as she wants and finding happiness. He knows she is crazy like his sister whom he misses the most. But he is a father too. A father will always be concerned about his children no matter how older they become.