Robbery

Jessica and Maggie were in their car but Maggie was noticing the angry look of her friend.

-" Now what happened to you.? You were so happy a moment ago. " Maggie

-" That Lucy turned me into like this . " Jessica sneered

-" Lucy..? A witch.? " Maggie

-" No.. A wizard. " Jessica

-" A man..? " Maggie wondered

-" No.. He is just a wizard in the disguise of a human with a handsome face. " Jessica

-" So he is handsome… hmmm.. Did the great Jessica Arnold fall for a handsome face.? " Maggie teased Jessica

-" Love and him… ? I can't even imagine it in my wildest dreams.! " Jessica glared at her friend.

-" Easy girl.. I was just kidding. " Maggie

-" As if I care. " Jessica twisted her lips to the other side.

They were driving to the hotel so that Jessica could take some rest when Maggie's phone rang. She answered the call and listened to the other side then looked at Jessica.

-" Jessy, I have to rush home. Because my boyfriend's family is here to visit us. " Maggie said apologetically.

-" It's okay. Drop me here. I will take a taxi to the hotel. You go and meet your in-laws. " Jessica

-" Are you sure.? " Maggie was still doubtful

-" Yes. It is not my first time to travel alone. " Jessica assured Maggie and got out of the car.

Jessica was walking on a bridge by holding her backpack in her hands. She was looking at the lake beneath the bridge and was admiring the beautiful view. Suddenly her backpack was snatched away from her. Jessica was startled for a second as she couldn't understand what had happened. She looked at her hands and found her hands were empty and someone snatched her backpack from her.

Jessica looked around and found someone running away with her bag. But what surprised her more was it was a little boy about ten or twelve years old who snatched her bag.

-" Hey.. Boy.. Stop there. " Jessica ran behind him

The boy turned around and looked at Jessica for a moment but again started to run with his full strength. He don't want to be caught by Jessica.

But Jessica being Jessica also ran behind the little boy but at some point of time she lost his track.

-'' Oh God. Is he a cheetah..? He even runs faster than me who is well trained from my childhood itself.? " Jessica put both of her hands either side of her waist.

She walked aimlessly to the right direction then she again saw a little figure running in despair.

-" There he is… hey little thief... " Jessica shouted in excitement.

-" Haa.. Sister.. Don't follow me. I'm tired of running. "The  boy shouted back more like a cry.

-" Then you should stop, little thief. If not, I'm not gonna stop chasing you. " Jessica

-" Haaa… then run slow sister.. " The boy again cried between his marathon

-" What kind of thief you are..? I never saw any thief pleading with someone in order to not chase him." Jessica wondered