Lucifer Miller

@Millers Hospital…

Krystal was waiting outside of the chairman's office when she sensed someone touching her shoulder. She turned around and saw a man her age standing near her.

-" Hi.. Are you a new doctor here.? " Asked the boy

-" Yes. I'm a new joinee. " Krystal smiled at the man.

-" Thank God. I thought only I would be here to meet that old man. " The boy said in excitement.

-" Oh so you are new here just like me. " Krystal

-" Yes I'm. And let me introduce myself, I'm Kaden. Specialised in cardiology. " The boy said.

-'' I'm Krystal and specialise in cardiology. " Krystal gave a polite smile to Kaden.

-" That's great. We will surely make a good pair. Let's work hard together, partners. " Kaden

-" Sure. We will.. Keep a good relationship.. " Krystal

Kaden and Krystal were  talking with each other about something casually when a man came there.

-" Both of you keep quiet. It's not the chairman who is gonna be here for the welcoming section. "

-" Good morning professor. " Kaden bowed his head which obviously confused Krystal

-" Hey, just greet him. He is our head
" Kaden secretly dabbed Krystal on her hand.

-" Huuu… ? Yeah… good morning professor. I'm sorry I couldn't recognise you. It won't happen again. " Krystal also bowed her head.

-" It's okay Miss. Now you know me. That's enough. Well I'm Dr. Petric. " The head shook his hand with Angelina.

-" Have you done with the welcoming ceremony, Dr. Petric? “

A deep and husky voice asked from behind. Everyone turned their head towards where the voice came from.

There a young man was standing by tucking both his hands in his pocket. His musculine body and strong yet broad chest showed how much he loved to spend his time in gym and fitness. His green eyes were fixed on Krystal and others but Krystal felt uncomfortable by the way he looked at her.

It was not like he was ogling at her but his eyes were emotionless. The young man brushed his hands through his brown and blonde hair which was combed with the help of a gel.

-" Mr. Miller, We were just introducing ourselves. " Even though the senior doctor knows the young man won't smile back,he said with a smile.

-'' If it's over then you both come to my office one by one. "

-" Sure sure. " The senior doctor agreed instantly.

-" You go first. I will go last. " Kaden patted Krystal's shoulder.

Krystal took a deep breath and entered the office which looked not less than a luxurious room. There she saw the name board of someone which she recited in a low voice.

-" LUCIFER MILLER… " (President)

-'' Please take your seat Ms.Travolga." She again heard the husky voice and found Lucifer coming out from a room.

-" Thank you Sir. " Krystal said politely and settled in the seat.

Lucifer was looking at Krystal without saying much but she felt he was studying something on her face. She desperately wanted to scratch her neck but stopped herself as she didn't want to create a bad impression on her boss.