one. love lost

✩⁂★⁂✩            "I think I've seen this film before,                 and I didn't like the ending

"I think I've seen this film before,
and I didn't like the ending."
Exile, Taylor Swift, Bon Iver

   Westrose academy lies still in the town of Aldenport, a flourishing community filled of people with generational wealth.

    Libby Allen never felt like she belonged in Aldenport, in fact she didn't, at least not really.

    She spent her summers there with her rich grandparents before Westrose: swimming, watching golf games and having brunches at the country club.

   Everything was perfect, until it wasn't. Things started crashing down, and fast.

  First it was the death of Libby's grandma, the women who made her feel apart of the family, she loved her more than anyone in the whole world, then it was coming out to her family as lesbian.

  The Allen's have been well known in the town for decades and to have something like this come out was what her grandfather called a disgrace to the family.

She thought her family would support her no matter what, but they didn't.

   When she invited her girlfriend Eva to dinner it ended badly, both of the girls leaving in tears.

    Two years older than her, Eva was a new driver, a good driver but inexperienced. She was upset, and emotional. One bad move sent them both into an accident, leaving them injured, Eva now in critical health.

   Libby blamed her parents and her grandpa, especially when they wouldn't even let her see Eva in the hospital. She started acting out, and they couldn't deal with it.

   When Eva died, it got worse. She had no friends as she shut everyone out, and her parents seemed to hate her. They sent her away to Westrose.

Westrose academy has always been Aldenport's pride and joy, a massive coed boarding school that was carefully built with the intent to provide a high education to the people who are smart enough or can afford it, or more so for parents to send their kids away when they don't want to deal with them anymore. Libby fell under the latter.

When she got to the school she thrived away from home, she met more people than she could even imagine, and became quite the party person, to drown things out.

   Luckily for her, her new best friends loved to throw parties.

   For generations the De'lunes had been known for their extravagant parties. Usually the back to school party was the biggest hit.

Viola and Vienna De'lune always knew where to get their liquor, and drugs, and they have the perfect house right on the outskirts of the school gates, it reigns as one of the oldest houses in Aldenport.