𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖 (boyfriend)

today you were going to the theater with your boyfriend as the newest movie in his favorite franchise had just come out. you had stayed up way too late the night before studying so you weren't feeling that great. and on top of that you weren't even terribly excited about the movie, but you knew Y/BF was so excited to share his passions with you that you were still looking forward to going. 

you sat in your living room waiting for the doorbell to ring as he had just texted you he was driving into your neighborhood. a few minutes later you heard it and immediately jumped up to answer the door. you threw it open to find Y/BF grinning from ear to ear.

"hi baby!" he exclaimed wrapping his arms around you.

"hi!!" 

he grabbed your hand and dragged you onto the porch as you closed the door behind you. "cmon lets go!" he smiled as he continued dragging you all the way to his car. 

because of being tired you were pretty quiet the whole car ride. when you were stopped at a light about ten minutes away from the movie theater Y/BF leaned over with a worried look and put his hand on your thigh. "everything ok baby? you're awfully quiet"

you turned to look at him with a dazed look in your eyes. "oh yea sorry, i'm just really tired"

"aww my poor princess" he frowned, squeezing your hand. suddenly the light went green so he put it back on the steering wheel

before long you made it. you bought your snacks and headed into the theater. Y/BF was practically jumping up and down in his seat with excitement

"looks like someone's happy to be here" you laughed.

"are you kidding me? i've been waiting for this one to come out for a year!" he grinned.

the movie was actually pretty funny and action-packed, but about 45 minutes in exhaustion caught up to you whether you liked it or not. your eyes began drooping and you just kept jolting your head up so you wouldn't fall asleep. soon enough Y/BF, ever the watchful one, noticed and tapped your shoulder.

"hmm?"

"baby i can see you're tired... just lay your head on my shoulder and go to sleep"

"what? i'm not tired"

"you can't fool me. i see your pretty little head dropping. just go to sleep"

"i guess you got me there." he laughed. "but seriously i can stay awake, you paid for my ticket and drove out to my house to take me to this movie so the least i can do is watch it with you"

he leaned in closer. "look, it's my fault that i didn't pay any attention to the fact that you said you were tired earlier. i brought you to this movie to spend time with you, not because i thought you'd be particularly eager to see it. and i'd rather you sleep on me than suffer in silence. go to sleep"

you started to come around to his opinion but you still weren't 100% sure about listening to him. "but..."

"go to sleep" he smiled.

"oh alright" you sighed "you win." he laughed as you leaned your head on his shoulder. he scooted closer to you in his seat and threw his arm around your shoulder, pulling you in even closer. he looked down at you smiling for a minute before kissing your forehead.

"goodnight baby, sweet dreams"

.

thanks for reading <3