Casino Cups part 4

Hey Cuphead what would you do if it rained money heheh *opens portal* MONEY RAIN!!!! this includes Devil, Dice and Y/N 🤣🤣😉

Cuphead POV:
I ran around excitedly grabbing as much as I could

Y/N POV:
I sat in between king Dice my Dad on our pile of money. Looking through a pair of binoculars at the adorably excited Cuphead. We all laughed at him.

____________________________________________

Have you ever tried a scaring prank like on Dice or Devil or heck even Y/N?

Cuphead POV:
"Nah but I've wanted to do one as payback for the ones they have done" "heh yeah the Devil likes to use his...shape shifting tricks sometimes..." Mugman said nervously. "Wait did king Dice and Y/N also do something?" I asked, "yeah" I sighed.

Flashback:

I was walking around the casino when I heard "Hey Cuphead!" I looked to see King Dice and Y/N. King Dice had something in his hand. "Want to see something you like burning?" He asked as Y/N used her powers to create a small flame that king Dice lowered the money into. "WHAT SRE YOU DOIN-"

"Cuphead relax it's fake" Y/N laughed.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LOT"

____________________________________________

I Wanna see Cuphead flirt with Y/N I'll give you $50 if you do your best

Y/N POV:
I was doing my work at the bar when I was trapped on the shoulder. I looked behind me to see Cuphead.."Cuphead hey how are you?" I asked.

Cuphead POV:
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

'come on Cuphead think of something l, you need that fifty c'mon USE YOUR HEAD YOU IDIOT!'

"Cuphead?" I then remembered Y/N was in front of me and I had to flirt with her. "Earth to Cuphead you alive?" I asked. "Ca- Can I offer you a drink? Top on the menu is me" I said awkwardly. She looked so confused but started laughing. "Sorry I just have never seen you flirt before" she laughed. Then I heard everyone behind me laughing at me. "Y/N that was a dare sorry if I confused you" I said awkwardly. "No don't worry about it" she smiled as she cleared up the laughter. "Can I have my money now?" I asked quickly.

____________________________________________

Hey Y/N, so how do you feel about Cuphead flirting with you?

Y/N POV:
I sat at my desk in my bedroom. "Honestly I knew he probably forced into it, he doesn't usually flirt with people also it's kinda obvious to tell if he is being forced Into something, and hey I thought it was funny." I smirked. Then I looked down at the ground and smiled slightly.

____________________________________________
WHY IS CUPHEAD SO DAMN HOT?! AND WHY IS MUGMAN SO DAMN CITE?! AND WHY IS Y/N SO DAMN PRETTY?! AND ALSO WHY IS KING DICE SO AWESOME?!

Y/N POV:
I just stood still processing for a bit as Cuphead and Dice was arguing and Mugman was thanking them.

____________________________________________

Favourite types of music (for the cup bros+dice Devil and Y/N)

Mugman POV:
"I listen to all kinds of music! Personally I enjoy classics, blues, sw-"

Cuphead POV:
"SWING!"

Y/N POV:

"(Insert your favourite music) no contest!"

Dice POV:

"Big Band. Namely my one"

Devil POV:
"Hmmmm. My music."