Casino Cups part 8

Cuphead, Y/N can you two duet 17 from heathers?

Y/N POV:

"Don't stop looking in my eyes, can't we be 17,is that so hard to do, if you could let me in I could be good with you" I read the lyrics "this is the crap you want us to sing?" He asked "couldn't you have chosen something less sappy?" "I'm okay with the song I'm just-" "WAIT! WHAT'S HAPPENING OVER THERE!?!" "CUPHEAD AND Y/N ARE GONNA SING FOR US!" Mugman yelled "WHAT!?!" I yelled "no! We never-" "THEY EVEN GOT A SONG REQUEST!" Mugman added"ABSOLUTELY NOT WE-" "Go on lovebirds sing for us then!" Wheezy yelled "Excuse me!?!" I yelled back "YAY EVERYONE CUPHEAD AND Y/N IS GOING TO SING FOR US!" Mangosteen yelled "IT'S A ROMANCE SONG ASWELL!" Mugman added "Fuck you!" I yelled at him. "WE NEVER SAID WE'D DO IT!" Cuphead yelled "oh I'm sorry I must have misheard" Mugman lied.

____________________________________________
AH NOWS MY CHANCE! Cuphead have you ever been on a date with someone? If so did you enjoy the person's company?

Cuphead POV:
Mugman tried to stammer an excuse. So I decided to break the ice. "Neither of us have ever been on dates" I said. "Which is kind of disappointing at our age" Mugman added "really? I call it an achievement" I lied. "Is that why you blush Whenever Y/N is around?" He asked. "I- I DON'T BLUSH!"
____________________________________________
Y/N have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Y/N POV:

"I had a girlfriend at some point. She was only with me because of my dad's power and status. She really hurt me. And ever since my Dad has been very protective about relationships. So apart from her nope. And if you were hoping I'd mention Cuphead then I swear to God-
____________________________________________
AN: yes I have confirmed a Bi Y/N sorry if your not but for the purposes of this Y/N is Bisexual
____________________________________________
Hey cupbros have you ever experienced being a prank victim from the other Casino staff?

Cuphead POV:

"I guess but there pranks are more like flat out murder attempts" I admitted "occasionally someone will trip us or run at us with a saw in hand" mugs added. "they don't do it as much anymore... Probably afraid I'll turn the tables on them again" "actually they're afraid of making Y/N mad."

____________________________________________
N/N (why did I call her that?) Do you and king dice ever spend time together? Like outside of work?

Y/N POV:
"Alot more than before, ever since he and my dad started dating he's been coming over alot more and we've been getting closer! He actually took me to see one of Sally Stageplays shows she was amazing!" I smiled as I put on a broach. Dice walked in "come on Y/N" he smiled as I stood up. He was taking me to see another show and I was so exited!!! Let's just hope Cuphead doesn't get drunk and gets on stage... Again.