Chapter 4

The next day they don't get caught, but things take an unusual turn.

The school day is relatively uneventful-the most interesting part of Karina's day was when she looked at Winter and realized that she had on a flannel, a difference from her usual t-shirt and jean combo.

(Winter looked irresistible. Karina's a big fan of the flannel look on her, not that she'd ever admit it.)

When they get to Karina's house after school, they get right to it.

Winter's been inside of her for a few minutes now, working her magic like she usually does, nice and slow and comfortable. Karina scratches her nails down Winter's back roughly when the woman hits a particular spot inside her that she's never reached before.

"Watch out, Freddy Krueger." Winter chuckles into her neck.

Karina, with her eyes closed in pure bliss, crinkles her eyebrows. "Who's that?" She asks.

Winter stops suddenly, and Karina groans.

"What?"

Karina looks up at the woman with irritation in her gaze. "What the fuck, Winter."

The hazel-eyed woman goes to sit up, but Karina is not having any of that, so she grabs onto Winter's shaft tightly and makes sure she doesn't slip out of her.

Winter hisses. "Ow, what the hell?"

Karina closes her eyes in impatience. "Why did you stop?" She says through gritted teeth.

"How do you not know who Freddy Krueger is?" Winter asks disbelievingly as she puts her weight on her forearms.

Their noses brush against each other as Karina replies. "Are you kidding me right now?"

The raven-haired can't even relish in the close proximity to Winter because of her increasing frustration with the woman.

"A nightmare on Elm Street?"

Karina wiggles down and pushes Winter's shaft deeper inside her, slowly moving her hips against the woman above her.

"What is that?" Karina says breathlessly, her eyes fluttering closed again as she works herself on Winter's arousal.

"It's only, like, the best horror movie of all time." Winter says excitedly, smiling down at the beautiful woman beneath her.

Karina moans softly. "What's it about?" She asks as her arms snake around Winter's neck, clinging onto the woman as she feels her stomach turning pleasurably.

She opens her eyes briefly and grins dreamily at what she sees. Winter has her eyes wide open, slowly-finally-moving against Karina, and the vein of her neck pulsates deliciously as she speaks about the horror movie that she's strangely passionate about.

"So basically it's about this guy that haunts the dreams of the children of the people that burned him to death-"

"Sexy." Karina mutters.

"-and the thing is that the kids can't fall asleep because then Freddy kills them, but-"

"Winter." Karina moans, stopping the brunette in the middle of her rambling.

The raven-haired opens her eyes right before she comes undone, cupping the back of Winter's neck and bringing her face closer so that her forehead rests gently on Karina's.

Through hooded eyelids, Karina maintains eye contact with Winter, the other woman biting her lower lip as she watches and feels Karina orgasm.

It's never been this intimate before, and Winter loves every second of it.