✨|Chapter 12|✨

Trisha

Today is the worst day of my life which I never even thought in a million years as Today I am getting married to the person, whom I don't even see his face, and don't even know his name. My maa is getting me married so that I can leave this house forever. I don't curse anyone except my destiny for this situation. I always thought that my wedding  will be special and to the person with whom I love and will give my all to him.

Why God? Why? Why you put me in this situation what wrong have I done to you as first you take my maa, and then you make me separate from my most precious person, with whom I decided to spend my rest of the lives.

Tears started coming from my eyes.

Suddenly the door of my room opened, I quickly wiped my tears and my maa came and stands infront of me with her both hand folded on her chest and said

Trisha please stop your crying as I don't want your in-laws to understand that you are unhappy with this marriage. And another thing, after this marriage you will not came back to this house no matter what will be the circumstances. You are out of this house forever. Maa said and was about to turn back and saw baba standing infront of the door.

You came here? Maa asked him.

Seems like now she has started forbidding me to talk to my dad.

Why? Do I need to take permission with you for meeting my daughter one last time? I don't think so. Baba said rudely.

Maa went out of the room making faces and listening to what he said.

Baba looked back at me and suddenly close the door.

I was little bit shocked by his sudden behaviour.

Baba what happened? You look tensed? is everything ok? I asked him in a worried tone.

Trisha. Baba called my name and then suddenly stopped.

What happened baba? I asked him

You should run away from here otherwise you will die. Baba said

What are you saying baba? I asked him.

The person with whom you are getting married is a big fraud and criminal. He gets married multiple times and selling his wives to earn money. Baba said

He has a lots of criminal cases going on against him as I just get to know from my friend. The moment he saw the groom, he recognised him. Baba said

What should I do now baba? I asked him as I have become nervous now but it's better to escape from this marriage rather to die after marrying him.

What should I say even I don't have any control for my daughter, but I can't see my daughter's life is getting destroyed infront of my eyes. Baba said as tears started coming from his eyes.

Baba you don't think too much. I have one way to escape from this marriage. I said

Baba looked at me confused and said how?

Let me ask my colleagues Shreya requesting her to stay in her house for someday. I said

Will she allow you? Baba said

Let me ask na. I said and called Shreya as she picks up the call in 1-2 ring.

Hello? Shreya answered
Hello Shreya, its Trisha. I said
Yes tell me. Shreya said
Can you please do me a favour? I asked her
Of course, why are you hesitating anything for you. She told me.
Can you please allow me to stay in your house for someday? I asked her

Yes no problem but can you please tell me what happened? Shreya asked me.

I will tell you everything once I reach in your house is it ok? I asked her

Yes fine, come fast. Shreya said and we both cut the call.

What she said? Baba asked me.

I am leaving baba as she allowed me to stay in her house for someday. I said

Baba nodded positively.

I don't have any option left except to do this Trisha. Baba said

Baba don't worry I understand that no one in this world is so protective about me than you. I said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After sometime, I packed my stuff and was about to leave from the backdoor.

Before leaving I turned toward my baba and hugged him one last time.

Don't know when we will meet again baba but please take care of yourself and don't think too much about me. I am safe wherever I am.I will call you.I said as I was about to cry.

My blessings are always with you. Baba said.

I nodded and quickly came out of my house from the backdoor and then I went to my car and started my journey toward Shreya's house.

Another update
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Note: Trisha's  mother don't know about Shreya
So Trisha is free from this marriage.
What do you think will happen next?
Stay stunned.