Bio/ Prolouge

NAME: SIX

AGE: 30

RACE: ASIAN

HAIR: UNSETTLER

FACIAL HAIR: none as of now

SPECIAL

STRENGTH : 10

PERCEPTION : 7

ENDURANCE : 5

CHARISMA : 4

INTELLIGENCE : 8

AGILITY : 9

LUCK : 7

Perks :

QUICK DRAW

FAST SHOT

INTENSIVE TRAINING: 10

LADY KILLER

COWBOY

RAPID RELOAD

RANGER TAKEDOWN

GUNSLINGER

MISTER SANDMAN

TOUGH GUY

WILD WASTELAND

REINFORCED SPINE

BIG BRAINED

CARDIAC ARREST

SHOTGUN SURGEON

GUN NUT

COMMANDO

"Hypertrophy Accelerator" Strength Implant

"Optics Enhancer" Perception Implant

"Nociception Regulator" Endurance Implant

"Empathy Synthesizer" Charisma Implant

"Logic Co-Processor" Intelligence Implant

"Reflex Booster" Agility Implant

"Probability Calculator" Luck Implant

"NEMEAN" Sub-Dermal Armor

"PHOENIX" Monocyte Breeder

STRONG BACK

LONG HAUL

GUNS:

RANGER SEQUOIA

LUCKY

MYSTERIOUS REVOLVER

ALL AMERICAN

MEDICINE STICK

RAT SLAYER

A LIGHT SHINING IN DARK

45. AUTO PISTOL SUPPRESSED

DINNER-BELL

MARIA

ANTIMATERIAL RIFLE

SURVIVALIST RIFLE

LEVER ACTION SHOTGUN

45. AUTO SUBMACHINE GUN

PACIENCIA

THIS MACHINE

BLOOD NAP

LOVE AND HATE

THROWING KNIVES x5

ARMOR:

———————————————————————————

Courier Six was wanderering around New California when he got a message from the think tank on his pip-boy (a/n I know that fallout doesn't have that as game feature but I can't really think of anything else) "Six you need to come here." The voice said "I'm coming but i'm coming from New Cali so its gonna take awhile." the courier responded "Roger that Six." Replied the voice as Six started walking towards the Mojave Outpost to use the telesponder the think tank gave him. Six started thinking about the Big MT and how he hated to admit it but he hated that he let the brightest minds of the wasteland know about the Big MT after killing the brains,  but technology needed to grow somehow and Big MT is the only way he could think of.

Timeskip

As he got to the walls of the Mojave Outpost he pulled out his telesponder and hit the button when he did he was teleported straight to the think tank he made his way to the scientist that was calling him Arcade Gannon "Hey Gannon how you doing!" Greeted the Courier We are doing alright boss but we have a new device we want to check out but we don't know how it will react." Responded Gannon "So you called me okay lets get this experiment going!" said Six enthusiastic as possible with a smile on his face

A little later

Six got to the testing platform as he did he heard the followers talking about the expermint he hated to admit it but he was nervous about it "Alright!" Said Gannon "lets get it going" he said as the machine started up. The machine started flashing red the machine closed around six "WHATS GOING ON GANNON!" Yelled Six as a green light surrounds him "I DON'T KNOW!" He yelled back as Six was engulfed in the green light.

Six felt like shit and that was an understatement he lay and groaned feeling pain all over specifically his left leg which felt crippled he looked at his Pip-boy's meds he sighed 'great no doctors bags, and only 5 stimpacks.' He thought to himself before putting on his helmet and taking a look around seeing green before standing on his damaged leg feeling the pain he grunted taking a moment to recuperate "HELP!" He heard a kid shout from his right "fuck. Ok got to go help." He said to himself moving quickly on his damaged leg he pulled out his Lucky from the holster seeing nothing at first before hearing some struggling nearby and the cry again "HELP!" She shouted the courier got close hearing a feral snarling trying to get at something Six grabbed the former human pulling it off the the thing finding the girl that was shouting for help, the courier slammed the head of the feral on a nearby tree surprised when it's head was smashed and it stopped moving letting the body fall to the floor he heard the little girl crying holstering his gun he moved to her slowly [SPEECH 40] "hey, hey, hey, I'm not gonna hurt ya, you ok?" The courier asked <SUCCESS> "I-I'm f-fine." The girl stuttered out her tears streaming down her terrified face Six took his helmet off revealing his face to her "hey, I'm here to help, what's wrong little one?" He asked kneeling to get face to face with her "m-my m-mommy I-I can't find the people my mommy was with." She said sniffing trying to control herself "I can help you find them if you want, my name is Six what's yours?" Six asked a friendly smile on his face holding out his hand "Sofia, my name is Sofia." She said calming down wiping the tears from her eyes taking his hand.

(A/n got bored and decided to write this idk if it'll go anywhere but we'll see hope you enjoyed)