Meri Zindagi Sawaari 💜 (1)

Hello Peps ... So , today I'm here with a new track ... Actually I was thinking of posting it earlier today , but then I saw the clips of Gulki Di's play , today on Mumbai , and was cursing my fate , not able to present there 😭 Dukh , Dard , Peeda .... Now , I'm quite stable to after bursting out my frustrations with my bestie 🤭😁, So , without wasting time, let's start it

So , before starting the Story, I've to let you know something about this track .... This track is not a recreational track of any episode.... It's a pure imaginary creation of me that's framed after Missiom Devalpar i.e. before the last bomb blast scene of Maddam Sir ..... It may contain more than three parts , so it's going to be quite long story .... As I want some scenes to witness before the ending of season 1 , so I'm creating it in my way .. Hope you guys , love it ....

............................................

The story starts with the Promotion ceremony of Haseena.....

The Press Conference is occurring in front of Mahila Police Thana...  The Commissioner Sir, IG Sir , along with the DSP sir are present there ... Then, IG Sir announces , Haseena as the official DSP of Lucknow Police .. Commissioner Sir gives her an achievement medal 🏅.. All the officers clap and salute their new DSP Madam.....
Then the Higher officers start their lectures , praising Haseena ... Haseena is sitting there like a obedient girl with them , feeling slight shy because of these high applauses ....

And there , the happiness of our MPT staffs is on cloud nine today ... Cheetah , Santu , Pushpaji , Billu all gather around the temporary stage , that is made for the conference , even Advocate Shivani Pawar and Binni are also there in the audience...

But where is Karishma?

Our Karishma is sitting among the audience who are there to attend the conference, as She wants to take the clear view of every event today .... Sitting on the chair, in middle of the crowd, She is admiring her dearest Friend's promotion ceremony with the brightest smile in her face ....

Suddenly, someone patts her back from behind , Karishma turns back and to her utter surprise , she finds her friend Rama ..

"Are Rama tum ?? " Karishma asks and hugs her , smiling wholeheartedly..

"Are main to tujhse milne aayi thi , par kya ho raha hain , yaha ? Itna crowd .. itne officers ? " Rama asks

"Are aaj na , Maddam Sir, SHO se DSP ban gayi , usika official conference hain" Karishma answers , being excited

"Aree wah ... Ye to bahut acchi baat hain , aur tujhe ? Tujhe nahi mila promotion?" Rama asks casually

" Are nahi nahi , aise achanak promotion nahi milta hain , Maddam Sir ka to CM ke office se order aaya tha promotion ke liye ...." Karishma replies genuinely

"Par aise kaise ? Tum dono to saath mein sab cases solve karte ho , haa maana ki wo teri senior hain, matlab phirbhi , agar promotion milna hi hain , to dono ko milna chahiye na ?" Rama asks

"Pata hain Rama , Maddam Sir kahti hain ki
Ek Kabil insaan kabhi bhi aapna post nahi chuntein ,
Ek post humesha uski layak Kabil insaan chuntein hai ...
To jisdin hum ban jayenge utni kabil , tab humhe bhi koi post chun lega " Karishma answers , smiling softly

"Karuuuuu... " Rama exclaims , being awestrucked by Karishma's answers , She reflexly , hugs Karishma tightly , " I'm so proud of you Karu and a big thanks to Haseena Maddam , jinhone tujhe aisa bana diya ... Sachmein , Haseena Maddam is really great ... Kadak Karishma ke andar bhi Jazbaatoin ka komalpan bhar diya"