Meri Zindagi Sawaari 💜 (6)

"Om Vakratunda Maha-Kaaya Surya-Kotti Samaprabha
Nir - Vighnam Kuru Me Deva Sarva-Kaaryeshu Sarvadaa..."

With chanting the name of Bappa , let's start today's part ............

"Aagayi aapki Maddam Sir.."
a deep , sparking voice , takes everyone's attention ✨...

DSP Haseena Mallik , gets down from her Jeep , takes off her goggles , rotating her baton ( The HM Style 😎 )

"Dekho dekho , kitni baar batake aayi ki aaj hi discharge mila hain , ghar mein rest kijiye , lekin nahi !! Bilkul Karishmaji ki tarah ziddi hoti jarahi hain Maddam Sir...." Pushpaji whispers with a mixed tinge of anger and concern

"Sangat ka asar Pushpee..." Santu whispers

"Uff ye galat time pe sahi baat bolne waali masoomiyat ... Santujiii..." Cheetah whispers and the trio receives a glare from Karishma 😒, making them to shut up their mouths 🤐.........

Haseena comes to stage , among the huge clapping 👏 of the media and crowd , greets her seniors ...

All the MPT staffs smile wholeheartedly on seeing Haseena in her uniform , they instantly salute her proudly "Jai Hind Maddam Sir "

Haseena also greets them back with a proud smile , She takes the badges and medals and makes them to wear one by one 🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅.....
She then takes the mike and says
"I'm proud of you , my team.." and finally herself Salutes them in front of all....

Commissioner Sir comes , takes the mike and says
"There's another good news for you , the citizens of Lucknow.. We're building a new Police Station adjacent to this Headquarter with all modern facilities which will open very soon.... That station will be run by this whole team of Mahila Police Thana , so that all the people of the city can get proper justice and help from this station.."

An another round of clapping , echoes all over the crowd , after this announcement 👏👏👏👏.....

Commissioner Sir then turns towards Haseena who is standing with her team with a smile of gratitude on hearing his words....
He passes her a letter saying
"Aur jabtak wo naya Thana open nahi hota , tabtak , according to your wish , I'm appointing your work at MPT with your own team , and this is the official letter of it..."

Haseena's happiness knews no bounds after listening it , She thanks him several times being overjoyed...
Her team has also become exited as much as her...
Santu runs to her and hugs her tightly , making her imbalance for a moment ❤️......

Haseena breaks the hug , patting her back, asks with a cute smile
"Ab swagat nahi karogi humari? "

"Are Maddam Sir, aap bas chaliye to sahi , dekhiye kaysa badiya wala swagat karte hain aapka.."
Pushpaji , Santu , Cheetah and Billu say together

"Haa to aaplog ab Thane wapas jaiye aur swagat ki taiyari suru kijiye , tabtak hum ek kaam niptake aaten hain... " Haseena replies , grabs Karishma's wrist and drags her to the Jeep , leaving the other staffs in a confused state ...........................................

"Kaha jana hain ?" Karishma asks as she starts the engine

"Gomti Nadi " Haseena replies back , adjusting her seat belt .....

................................................................

After reaching at the destination , Haseena gets down from the car and sits on a step on the Ghat of Gomti river without making a sound.... Karishma also gets down and sits beside Haseena silently ...