Bass Tera Saath Ho ✨

Hello Guys, at first I would love to thank you from my bottom of heart ... This story has crossed 10k reads .... So , the party from my side is this part , a BONUS for you.....

This part is based on that situation when Haseena had to bow down before Shivani (Haat jor ke , nazar jhukake )... One of the most vulnerable situation of Haseena.... On the other hand , Cheetah had been suspended and sent behind the bars... Episode 637-638

Anjieclara had requested me to write on this situation and asked me to create a scene of Karishma's consolation to a mentally broken Haseena , as She did in episode 488

So , today's part is specially written for you Anjieclara... Please let me know , have I abled fulfill your expectations or not ....

This is an one short guys , containing 1 part only... The story starts after Karishma caught the actual culprit of the robbery case (episode 638) , and She warned Shivani to stay away from their station ........

So let's start today's part ...

After ending the call with Shivani, Karishma looks around and sits on a bench near a tea stall... While sipping the tea , She hears a group of people, gathering there , gossiping about the most heated topic of these days......

"Are dekho dekho , Daroga Karishma Singh.. , kya kahte thein inko "Bhaukal Queen" , 🤣🤣🤣 , gayi inki bhaukal...🤣"

"Are haaa haa inki wo senior, hadkadi laga ke rakh diye hain inki bhaukal ko 🤣..."

"Kya naam hain unka , haa Haseena Mallik, jo aaj Chingari Gang ke Shivani ke samne haat jod kar maafi mangi 🤣🤣..."

"Inke Thane mein to ab koi case bhi nahi aata hain , bechare ....🤣🤣"

"Haseena Mallik to outdated ho gayi , ab to Lucknow ki har gali mein ek hi naam gunjta hain , Chingari Gang aur Shivani Pawar ...."

Karishma gets irritated on hearing these rubbish words... How can people forget easily the contribution of their station to the society?? They've got such an audacity to make fun of her openly... Moreover , They're calling her Maddam Sir outdated? Yes , She is upset with her now-a-days... They're going through a conflict in between them , but how can She tolerate her insult ? That's too in comparison with that so called Shivani Pawar???

"But don't you already tolerate it on todays morning? "

Karishma hears a sudden deep voice that brings her back to reality... She realises that She has already left that tea stall and now she is sitting under the shelter of an old Banian tree🌲... Then She turns around, looking for source of the voice and finds a monk , sitting beside her with a stick....

"Pranam Swamiji ..." Karishma takes blessings from him...

"Humare prasna ka uttar nahi diya , putri ?" Monk asks

"Hum khud inte saare prasna mein uljhe huye hain ki humko kuch samajh hi nahi aaraha hain , Swamiji ...." Karishma answers with a sigh

"Humne to suna , Karishma Singh kisi bhi paristhiti mein kabhi haar nahi manti hain ?" Swamiji furrows his brows

"Par jab ladai aapno se ho ...." Karishma mumbles feebly

" Jab ladai aapne aap se ho , tab humesha jeetna chahiye ,
par jab Ladai aapno se ho to haarna bhi sikhna chahiye..."
Monk remarks with a pleasant smile , making Karishma to look at him , being amazed