Teri Meri Ek Jindari 🏵️ (3)

Hola Guys, Writer is here , after a long time 😅 ... BTW , Writer's fest has gone very well , Writer's decoration is praised by all , also Writer won prize in an event... and after an enjoyment of 5 days , now , Writer is suffering from Common Cold.... Also Writer is going for a trip on next weekend and after that Writer's internal exams will start .... So , this was the current situation of Writer in short 🥲... But , as I've promised you , readers, and being a fan of Karishma Singh, how can I break it ???
"Jo waada kiyaa wo nivana padega.."
So, I'm here with a new part... Now , Without wasting any time, let's start it 😉

Continuing from the previous part.........

Next Day , Morning

A Police Jeep stops near the entrance of Mahila Police Thana. A lady with three Stars ⭐⭐⭐, comes out of it , with her characteristic smile , rotating her baton... She looks right side, where Badnaam and Iqbal greet her with wide smiles - "Greetings Maddam Sir"

The Lady nods with a smile at them and finally enters into her station with her true identity "SHO HASEENA MALLIK" after almost 4 months... She takes off her goggles, but she gets amused today , as she hasn't to cough fakely to inform about her arrival ; Her staffs already have been stood before her with brightest smiles in their faces ......

"Jai Hind Maddam Sir " They greet her together.... 😊

"Jai Hind" She greets back with a smile 😊

"Bahot Khushi ho raha hain Maddam Sir, itne din baad aapko , aapme dekhkar..." Cheetah says with a genuine smile 😊

"Haaa , nahito Urmila ne ched ched ke tera band baja ke rakha tha..." Billu teases him from beside, making Cheetah a bit scared, reminding of Urmi's acts towards him 🤭...

Haseena bites her own lips to suppress her smile , "Wo sorry Cheetah Chaturvedi..."

"Nahi Maddam Sir, thik hain , aap bass aise hi rahiye...." Cheetah replies back with the same scared expression, making everyone to chuckle 🤭.....

Then Pushpaji comes with "Aarti ki Thali" 🪔 and does her aarti... Haseena bends down to take blessings from her... "Shivji humesha aapko sabhi vipattiyon se dur rakhe" Pushpaji says , keeping her hand on Haseena's head .....

"To now get back to work..." Haseena announces, clearing her throat.... "Santosh Sharma aur Pushpaji aap dono pending files complete kijiye , Cheetah Chaturvedi aapka abhi field duty hain, to aap jaiye , duty kijiye.."
Then Haseena turns towards Karishma , and suddenly yesterday night's incident stucks at her mind , a mischievous grin creeps into Haseena's face ,
" Aur Karishma Singh, aap pichle 4 mahine mein jitne cases Thane mein darj huye hain , uska ek summary taiyar kijiye aur humhe submit kijiye , before Lunch break..." She adds , before leaving for her cabin .......

While Santu and Cheetah get shocked, listening Haseena's order to Karishma, Pushpaji comes near Karishma and teases her "Kijiye Kijiye 🤭🤭..."

Karishma glares at her making Pushpaji a bit scared ,
"Kya hua ? dar gayein ? aapko kya laga , hum abhi gussa karenge ? Nahi Pushpaji.." Karishma replies with a sigh , "Wo abhi sahi salamat humare beech hain , yahi humare liye sabse badi baat hain.." She adds , looking at Haseena's cabin and goes back to her desk , leaving rest of the staffs to smile painfully.........

...................................................

Haseena gets up from her chair , and moves towards the gym room to take some files from there.... In her way towards gym room, she quickly notices her staffs, and as usual Karishma is doing her works sincerely, whereas Pushpaji and Santu take a break and settle themselves in Badnaam's tea stall... Haseena shakes her head disbeliefly and enters into the gym room .....