Teri Meri Ek Jindari 🏵️ (2)

Continuing from the previous part........

Soon , Karishma arrives at her home ... She stops her car and turns to arise Urmi again...

"Ama ye ladki , sachme pagal kar degi mujhe ...." Karishma irks , "Urmilaaaaa uthooooo...." She screams

Urmila opens her mouth to release a big yawn 🥱🥱🥱🥱.....
"Kaiko itni chillati hain re.... Uth to rahi hain...." 😒

"Dekho andar Pushpaji ke saath saath Ammi bhi hain , agar tumne phirse unke saath waisa bartav kiya , to abhi ke abhi utha ke phek denge tumko ..." Karishma warns

"Are maine bola na galti ho gaya tha mujhse tab , sorry bol degi mein ..." Urmila replies and they both get down from the bike and knock the door .....................

Pushpaji opens the door , but before she can react , Urmila jumps on her , hugging her tightly "Aee Mahtari, Maine kitna miss kiya re aaj tereko ...."

And with this our poor Pushpaji loses her balance but thanks to Karishma, who hurriedly holds her and helps her to regain her balance ......

"Ye phooljhari ko kyun layi aap yaha?" Pushpaji asks Karishma with irritation , breaking the hug

"Mahtari main tereko phooljhari lagrahi hain?☹️.. Teri Bahu ne hi to mujhe ye kurta aur jacket....."
Urmi's words get interrupted by Pushapaji when she finally notices her

"Aree Wah... Dekhoto kitni pyari lag rahi ho..." Pushpaji answers, putting her hands on Urmi's chin

"Hain na .... Hain na ...."
Urmila agrees with her a toothy grin 😁😁

"Kaun hain Pushpa bahen? Karishma beta aayi hain kya ???" Noorjahanji comes to the hall , and gets freezed to spot Urmila there .....

"Aree ammi ....." Karishma runs to her and hugs her.....
Ammi patts her back before breaking the hug , "Change karle jaldi , hum khana laga rahe hain..." Ammi says and turns to go back to the kitchen....

"Ruk jaiye ammi...." Ammi stops , listening Karishma's voice , She turns and looks at Karishma who is looking at Urmila with a stern expression...

"Urmila maafi maango ammi se.... " Karishma orders .....

"Aree nahi nahi beta , iski koi zarurat nahi hain ...hum ..." Ammi's words remains unfinished , as Urmila comes to her and hugs her tightly ......

"Sorry Ammi .... Maaf kar dijiye humhe ..."
She mumbles , soaking all the warmth from her mother .....

Ammi's heartbeats skip for a moment on hearing it , She cups Urmi's face , and places a deep kiss on her forehead "bacchi kabhi aapne ammi se maafi maangti hain?" She asks with all her affection .....

"Haseen Dilruba bahot khushnaseeb tha re , kitna pyar karte hain tu sab usse ..."
Urmi replies in wet voice , getting emotional 🥺

"Lo chalo chalo , ab tum bhi jazbaati maat bano... Change karke aao jake , hum khana laga rahain hain..." Pushpaji taps on Urmi's shoulder to lighten the situation......

"Par Chatak Chandni kaha gayi ???" Urmi asks , not finding Karishma anywhere in the hall

"Uski baat chodo , wo dinner nahi karegi ... Tum jaao , fresh hoke aaoo...." Pushpaji replies...

"Thik hain , lekin main bhi jyada nahi khayegi ....."
Urmila says , before leaving the hall .........................

.............................................................

After having light dinner , Urmi was busy in chitchatting with Ammi and Pushpaji......

As the night deepens , Ammi suggests to sleep everyone ....