C-A-T _ CTZ

Another hybrid edition. I saw a drawing on Pinterest that inspired me to make this edit. Unlike the peacock hybrid, I wanted this to have a lively vibe so I chose a street-sunset type of background.

Making this, I knew I wanted her to have the cat ear and it took me a really long time to find the ears (I contemplated drawing them myself but I'm too lazy). After finding the ears, I met another challenge.

Now, the peacock was the first hybrid edition I've ever made in my time of editing so I'm still very new to the hybrid thingy but in this particular edition, I visualised the cat ears fading into the hair ( I know this sounded easy but it wasn't like the peacock edition where I just had to draw a few strands of hair on the feathers. In this edition I had to figure out a way to make it look like the ears are popping out if her hair).

Of course, I resulted into shortcuts again by just erasing few of the strands and voila! I was done with the hair and ears.

The highlights—I also like this one. It was subtle, not too all over the place. It took me a while to figure out where to put the highlights but we got there! Although, I only spent two and a half hours on the edit as a whole.

The cat that was sitting in front of her was an idea I got after finishing the edit. I thought it would be cool if she was holding a cat. And the fangs was a second hand fang—I drew it with Airbrush and added a glow (it looked okay enough)

Add this to your library for more edition like this—and I might start a tutorial on how I make these edits (Both Smudgeart and Manipulation edit).
IG- @iceepinn

Rate this edition on a scale of 1-10