Chapter 10: UNDERFELL

As ATL sans, DB papyrus, and ATL undyne stood in the desolate world that resembled the surface, uncertainty loomed over their next steps. ATL sans expressed his frustration, saying, "where do we start you two, because if i even attempt to teleport i might go into another uh...breakdown...?, ive got to practice this new ability to travel through worlds and-...UGH WHAT DO WE EVEN DO ANYMORE! WE SHOULD END THIS, I SHOULDN'T HAVE COME THIS FAR I SHOULDNT BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW! i just...don't know anymore..." his voice tinged with desperation, as he struggled to come to terms with his newly acquired ability to travel through worlds. The fear of triggering another uncontrollable breakdown of emotions and memories overwhelmed him, and he found himself grappling with doubt.

With a reassuring gesture, DB papyrus placed a comforting hand on ATL sans's shoulder, reminding him of their journey's significance. He spoke with an encouraging tone and said, "WELL SANS WE CANT GIVE UP NOW! IF WE MADE IT ALL THE WAY HERE THEN THAT MEANS WE'RE DOING SOMETHING WELL! AND THAT IS PROGRESSION", DB papyrus exclaimed highlighting the progress they had made and the challenges they had overcome. His words were a reminder that they had come too far to give up now. 

ATL Undyne, displaying her characteristic determination, chimed in with her spirited attitude yelling, "YEAH SANS! you cant give up now we must find a way back home...or maybe not since that doesn't exist...we should continue forward and maybe find some grub i am starving ever since i appeared in this mess with you two bone heads! She agreed with DB papyrus, asserting that they couldn't afford to abandon their quest at this point. Her fiery resolve shone through as she encouraged ATL sans not to lose heart. Her practical approach cut through the tension, suggesting that they move forward, both in their search for answers and, quite literally, to find some sustenance.

ATL sans's internal struggle was met with the support of his companions. While his uncertainty and frustration were valid emotions, DB papyrus and ATL undyne's unwavering determination served as a reminder that their journey held purpose. With their camaraderie and collective strength, they had the potential to uncover the truths of the multiverse and, in doing so, find their way back home—or perhaps even forge a new path.

As ATL sans struggled to open a portal, his determination acted as a driving force, allowing him to push through the toll it took on him. Despite the strain, he managed to create an opening, showing his resilience even in the face of exhaustion. He rose unfazed, his unwavering spirit carrying him forward. Together, the three of them stepped through the portal, leaving behind the eerie figure with the red glowing knife, who watched their departure with a sinister smile from afar.

Upon their arrival in an alternate universe known as Underfell, ATL undyne took in the surroundings—dark crimson colors dominated the landscape, creating an edgier atmosphere compared to the typical Undertale universe. ATL sans, still weary from his efforts, distributed cloaks to ATL undyne and DB papyrus, advising them to blend in and avoid causing any unnecessary trouble. His fatigue was evident as he yawned, revealing the extent of his exhaustion.

ATL undyne and DB papyrus, wearing their cloaks as disguises, roamed the unfamiliar environment together. Despite not being from the same timelines, their camaraderie seemed as though they had always been friends. Their bond transcended the boundaries of universes and timelines, a testament to the strength of their connection. They explored the Underfell universe, taking in the sights and experiences that awaited them.

Meanwhile, ATL sans, having expended significant energy, seized the opportunity to catch some Z's as he called it. His form slumped as he found a spot to nap, his weariness catching up to him. As ATL undyne and DB papyrus continued their exploration of Underfell, the worn-out sans dozed off, his dreams perhaps filled with fragments of the countless timelines he had traversed.