The Arrival

(Please stop asking for updates or if I am going to update something. These uploads are to cause me less trouble when I put up the new chapters. THEY ARE BEING DONE COMPLETELY RANDOMLY. Some may not have an update, and some will have at least three. I have a lot of stories and I have done over thirty chapters—so STOP ASKING! For now, it will be somewhere between September 10th and September 20th)

The Hargreeves siblings all groan as they wake up. "Where the hell are we?" an unfamiliar but familiar voice startled them awake.

"Well Benny, we happen to be a room with a giant screen with our siblings who just found out you're alive," Klaus' voice answered sarcastically.

"Yay," Ben answered sarcastically.

"BEN?!" apparently it had just dropped for the rest of the siblings. They looked to find the only man that could be Ben beside Klaus. "Yes?" he said and the other siblings jumped on him.

Suddenly they hear crying, and Klaus' eyes widened, "Luna?!" he called, standing up. The other siblings watched as Klaus frantically started looking around. A second cried sounded, making tentacles sprout of Ben's torso, moving his siblings away. Luther of course being surprised when the tentacles moved him. "Oliver?" he also called.

"We're over here," a female called. The siblings all rushed over to the sound of the female to find a brunette sitting there trying to calm a little girl, while a dark haired woman was trying to calm down a little boy. "Lila?" Ben called worriedly.

The black haired woman, now identified as Lila, looked up, "something's wrong with Mina," she said, handing the little boy off to Ben.

"Mina?" Klaus called, on his knees. A woman with braids the colors of flames was curled up on her side, holding her head.

"Who are they?! And since when do you have children?!" Allison screeched, making the curled up woman flinch and hold her head tighter.

"Calm," Diego muttered to Viktor who was starting to panic.

"And who are they?!" Allison added, looking at Viktor and Eudora.

"Eudora is my wife, and you can't recognize our sibling?" Diego questioned.

"I am Viktor, I was previously Vanya," Viktor muttered. Luther and Five accepted it before Luther went back to staring at the brunette in awe while Five looked at the three woman in shock.

"This is Lila, she's my wife, this our son Oliver," Ben said, holding dark haired, dark eyed three year old child.

"The one on the floor is Cosmina, or Mina, she's Klaus' wife and this is their daughter, Luna. I'm Lila and Mina's sister Sloane," the brunette spoke. The little girl, also looked about three, had Klaus' green eyes but looked like Cosmina, her hair being curly like Klaus' but a lighter shade like they could see from Cosmina's roots.

"Why would she have a child with a druggie?" Allison asked. (I'm sorry, I don't like Allison, Luther grew on me in later seasons, but not Allison, I know her reasons for having to leave her husband in the 60s and wanting to see her daughter, but what she did to Luther—no)

A tentacle whacked Allison in the head while a knife just went past her. "You were going to hit me?!" Allison spoke, turning to Diego.

"I can't miss my shot, I would just like to not kill my sister," Diego snarked.

"You three are the one that change everything," Five finally said, in shock.

"What?" all of them say.

"I had seen three women and two children at the end of the world. Where I came from, an older me was there, a me that didn't have those five and Ben was still dead," Five said, looking up Lila and Sloane, "You three are like us, born on that day?"

"There's more?" Luther asked.

"Yes, we were born on that day, so was Mina, and yes we have abilities," Lila said.

"What can you do?" Allison asked rudely with her arms crossed.

Lila narrowed her eyes, "I heard a rumor that you sat down and kept quiet for the next ten minutes," she said and Allison turned around and sat down in one of the seats with wide eyes as she couldn't open her mouth. "I'm a mirror, I can use your own ability against you or use it myself," Lila said.

"I can fly," Sloane said, while still holding Luna who was starting to calm down.

"Cool," Luther said with a big grin and Sloane blushed,

"Cosmina can control time, and see things in the future, past, and see outcomes," Lila added.

"We're in a time lock," Cosmina spoke from Klaus' lap. She had sat up some, and was leaning against Klaus and looking at the rest of them, "We're supposed to watch the past and future, those disks up there show it," she said, directing their attention to the disks.

Cosmina got up with the help of Klaus and everyone took seats. Luna was holding her arms out, "Come here, little moon," Klaus said in a funny tone, making the young girl giggle, "I know that probably didn't feel good for you either," he said a bit quieter as he held his daughter and felt Cosmina rest against him again as Diego set up the disks. Five was looking at three sisters in awe, especially Cosmina who could take down that company if she wanted, nobody knew who she was because she stayed under the radar. Luther nervously asked Sloane if he could sit with her which she nodded and he happily sat down. Lila looked just as annoyed as Ben at people not believing he was alive, but it was his fault for hiding.

Diego sat down and the screen started.