5 "you suck at improv"

✧・゚:*✧・゚:*5*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The whole improv was a disaster but Thea was having the most fun she had had In a long time. And also hadn't laughed like that ever. When I say she was literally cackling, she was cackling.
In one corner there was George acting like a deaf Gordon Ramsay and pretending to drop plates and burn the food, he was in his own world and occasionally passing the fake platters to Thea.

Speaking of Thea she was 'ruining' Chip and Arthur's date by flirting with arthur, The girl thought this would be the most awful thing in the world but it was actually so great because she could litterally close up flirt with a boy she found cute with no real embarrassment tied to it.
The girl would walk up to arthur interupting his and chips Awful flirting by going sitting next to him wrapping her arm rounding and winking right next to his face, really trying to keep her cool  despite her burning insides. Little did she know he had the same flames in his body.
Arthur's characters response to the waitresses awful flirting was to lightly yet dramatically shove her or drop a suspiciously sassy comment then  going back the the not so romantic date with a now angry chip.
The improv ended with the girl supposed to be a professional actor on the floor howling after george had intended on pretending to fall over but ended up actually stacking it and falling face first litterally on top of arthur and chippo who surprisingly were the better of the 4.
"right i think it's actually safer for us to stop here" arthur cracks shooting a very aimed look at George, still on the floor to wich george only stares daggers back. "you know what it definitely could've gone worse" Thea spoke with a definite level on uncertainty in her voice
"yeah if one of us set on fire" Chip bluntly let's
out. "hey we tried, now we have to hope that other arthurs team actually do" the girl said earning laughs from everyone especially arthur.
god what is he doing to her.
Chip and George wandered off to go find some overpriced vending machine for an overpriced soft coke leaving Arthur and Thea Alone.
they both sat down on some stools behind the cameras, now focusing on the other group.
"you know for an actor.. you suck at improv"
Arthur blurts out causing an audible gasp followed by a very loud laugh. loud enough for a camera to turn on them without them realising. "wow and i thought you were the nicer Arthur" the girl played back going along with it. "joking joking" arthur joked back before giving the most sassy side eye. "woah ok i see how it is.. offence taken" the girl sais still playing along with the bit and standing up as if she were going to leave . "no no Thee i'm jokingggg" Arthur instinctively grabs the blondes hand shocking himself, but surprising the girl stood infront of him like a deer in headlights. before shaking it off and realising that a camera was in fact recording them and was just doing it for the content, slightly disappointing but oh well. Thea let the man pull her back down before letting out a deal "you better make it up to me tv" the girl smirked the last word knowing it would definitely grate on him "i would act annoyed at you for that but it was probably deserved"
" oh it was definitely deserved mr. tv" the girl replied with a toothy grin to which Arthur replied with a sarcastic one. "right i'm going to go laugh at Arthur hills group for their awful acting" the girl waved as she walked off "wait thee-thea i mean" the girl shot her head back around. "mhm" "um some of us are going out for drinks and food after.. wanna join us maybe? you don't have to, it's fine if you-"
"Arthur.." the girl cut off the boys awful rambling.
"i'd love to it would be nice to get a chance to meet the other boys properly" something about that sentence pulled on the boys heart, why is he getting.. jealous??
"great cool i'll give you the details in i bit" he beamed back just glad he didn't completely fumble after that mess of stutter.
"k cool, see you in a bit arthur" the girl smiled walking off. a real genuine one

     。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
UM HEY
it's been a month..
i got writers block and then i forgot my password and go logged out for so long
BUT IM BACK and i promise i'll post more now
love A 💗